Page 11 of 64 FirstFirst ... 6789101112131415162161 ... LastLast
Like Tree68Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by iverieli View Post
    I ordered from Handtec around 12.15PM today noon and they already ship it, arriving tomorrow.
    ahh I guess I should of clarified. I meant morning usa time.
    I have confirmation from Palm Eurostore that this is the current position.
    Subject to final bundle & pricing confirmation from HP on Wednesday, all unshipped backorders for Pre3 will be get shipped as a Pre3 + Accessory bundle and that the price difference between the original purchase price and the new bundle price ( that HP will set ) will be refunded to the buyers card.

The original price will be debited from the card and then a refund will be processed by them. All of this will be communicated to each buyer by email once the order is processed/shipped.
    Quote Originally Posted by PaddyPre View Post
    I have confirmation from Palm Eurostore that this is the current position.
    Subject to final bundle & pricing confirmation from HP on Wednesday, all unshipped backorders for Pre3 will be get shipped as a Pre3 + Accessory bundle and that the price difference between the original purchase price and the new bundle price ( that HP will set ) will be refunded to the buyers card.

The original price will be debited from the card and then a refund will be processed by them. All of this will be communicated to each buyer by email once the order is processed/shipped.
    Source? Did they mail you this?
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by viper151 View Post
    Source? Did they mail you this?
    Thanks
    Directly from the head of their Customer Service operations.
    Has anyone who managed to make an order this afternoon received a confirmation by email? I ordered over the phone around 4ish but have heard nothing yet.
    Yes. Got a confirmation email pretty much immediately.
    Quote Originally Posted by kingofbeans View Post
    Yes. Got a confirmation email pretty much immediately.
    Me too. They emailed 2-3 mins after.
    Did you get charged too?
  8. aFo
    Global Posts
    23 Global Posts
    Tried two different cards, both of them were denied. Odd
    Do we know what the "bundle" is?
    Quote Originally Posted by noxis View Post
    Do we know what the "bundle" is?
    PRE 3 + Touchstone I believe
    Palm Eurostore will not ship to the US, am I right?
    Quote Originally Posted by ceo2be View Post
    Palm Eurostore will not ship to the US, am I right?
    Nop they only ship to Europe.
    Quote Originally Posted by viper151 View Post
    Nop they only ship to Europe.
    Any other online stores that I can order a Pre3 from beside Handtec?
    box.co.uk
    Global Posts
    144 Global Posts
    sold out...
    Casio BOSS->Palm Pilot Professional->Palm M500->Treo 600-> Treo 680->Treo Pro (TP) ->HP Veer<->HP TP<->Pre3<–>HP TP 4G
    Conn 6H-> Bach 36->Bach 16L (high Bb plays really flat?(fixed thanks to **** Akright))-> New York Bach 6viii
    Scalpel->Scope->Aesop->Hermes->Sidne->Davinci S–>Davinci Si
    Quote Originally Posted by afo3262 View Post
    Tried two different cards, both of them were denied. Odd
    The card getting denied error is not an issue with the card I think; it's with the overloaded server. I tried the same card three times, and the final time the order went through properly.
    I'm starting to think... is there ANYTHING we can do to get HP's attention that there's actually quite a bit of demand for the Pre 3 in North America, so they will release their inventory?
    Palm IIIc -> Sony CLIÉ T650C -> Sony TJ-37 -> Palm TX -> Palm Centro -> Palm Pre Bell -> Palm Pre Plus Bell/Verizon Hybrid -> HP Veer -> HP Pre 3 NA -> BlackBerry Classic -> BlackBerry Priv

It's a Late Goodbye, such a Late Goodbye.

Need OEM Palm Pre parts? See here
    mdram likes this.
    card error could be bank autoprotection aswell, might be worth ringing the bank see if u can have it taken off for a day or too
    I abandoned Palm phones after I sold my pre 2 around may... I however purchased a couple of touchpads from amazon.co.uk around 30 minutes before they reduced price (hoping they refund me).

And now I have purchased a Pre 3 from Gum Mobile and Handtec and hoping to get one of these or HP to refund the difference....

We shall see, my bank has rung me on 3 seperate occasions yesterday from the fraud department. I am hammering my credit and debit cards
    is handtec going to refund, if hp reduces price???