Page 10 of 64 FirstFirst ... 567891011121314152060 ... LastLast
Like Tree68Likes
    Global Posts
    164 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by xeonwales View Post
    Not sure if this is already mentioned, but Carphone Warehouse also stock the Pre 3. Still showing as a staggering 479.95 at the moment though

HP Pre3 | 479.95 | Sim free - The Carphone Warehouse
    Out of stock - on back order, mind you.
    Global Posts
    38 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by xeonwales View Post
    If I Pre-Order from Handtec.co.uk, do they take the money right away? Or only when item is dispatched?
    I was wondering this as well.
    I really hope I get a pre 3. It's the phone I have been yearning for ever since February.
    WinstonSmith likes this.
    Quote Originally Posted by snorri788 View Post
    I really hope I get a pre 3. It's the phone I have been yearning for ever since February.
    Same here, I have been looking forward to this phone being released ever since the announcement. It is such a shame that it is being released in these circumstances.

It will work well with my release day Touchpad (hoping for a refund).
    Richard

Palm III>Palm m500>Palm Tungsten T2>Palm LifeDrive>Palm Pre>Palm Pre2>Pre 3 + Touchpad 32gb 3.0.2
    Global Posts
    254 Global Posts
    HP FB437AA#ABU

Currently OOS but they seem to have been the first to reduce. 81 isnt bad. My guess is if you bought from 3rd party vendor then you will get the phone for 81, if you buy from HP it will be phone + touchstone for 100
    Global Posts
    235 Global Posts
    Thats sans vat
    Quote Originally Posted by SithToast View Post
    I was wondering this as well.
    Yes they do, I have just ordered one. Lets hope they keep their promise to refund the difference.
    Global Posts
    254 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by d3ac0n View Post
    Thats sans vat
    oh right yeah, its 97 with VAT
    Global Posts
    254 Global Posts
    "Regarding price drops if HP/Distribution discounts its stock and previous buy prices we will pass this saving on to customers who have already purchased. As of today we have not been notified of a new discounted buy price. However we do expect them to discount our previous buy prices – how much and how far back? – we will just need to wait and see."

"HP / Distribution still pondering price – reduction inevitable but still no confirmation folks – lets see what Wednesday brings."

Cheap HP Touchpads and Pre3 | Handtec Blog
    I have now two on order, one from palm Europe, placed over the phone and one from Handtec. Palm Europe haven't charged me yet but Handtec did take the money. Hopefully both will come through with discount in Palm Europe's case and refund in Handtec's.

If they do my father will get a brilliant phone for his 79th bithday. 79, but still a gadget nut!!
    Sapient2k7 likes this.
    I ordered one from Handtec, keeping my fingers crossed.
    Handtec has been out of stock since this morning . What you paid for was a pre order

Sent from my SPH-D700 using Tapatalk
    Global Posts
    38 Global Posts
    I'm assuming if they don't have it, they will refund the money?
    I too just ordered from Handtec. Hope they get details on price reduction from HP as early as tomorrow morning.
    Quote Originally Posted by 2.0t03speed View Post
    Handtec has been out of stock since this morning . What you paid for was a pre order

Sent from my SPH-D700 using Tapatalk
    I ordered from Handtec around 12.15PM today noon and they already ship it, arriving tomorrow.
    If they are saying that they will much the price, why they did not change the price of the touchpad already ? And why do they accept payments already for something they do not have ?
    I'll get one again in a fire sale...
    Global Posts
    254 Global Posts
    When i bought from handtec they had stock Order has been shipped.

Order was at 15.45 GMT
    I'm really hoping that the new wording on the Eurostore page means people who have already ordered will get the new bundle price, and not just people who order when the price launches.
    Global Posts
    31 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by OverlordsComing View Post
    I'm really hoping that the new wording on the Eurostore page means people who have already ordered will get the new bundle price, and not just people who order when the price launches.
    same, annoyed if i dont get one.