Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Like Tree3Likes
    i liked pre 3 has a decent camera with better pics and 720p vid is alright,second to nokias
    social media integration,flash to be honnest pre 3 is the best right now
    Silly question but HOW DO You TURN OFF SKYPE?

-- Sent from my Palm Pre3 using Forums
    Global Posts
    254 Global Posts
    where can we buy the extended battery?
    Quote Originally Posted by rashad1 View Post
    I dont understand why they put such a weak battery in it. Batteries are usually 1,400 or 1,500maH these days not 1,250maH. My battery barely lasts 13 hours with light surfing and texting with 3G disabled.
    I don't think they could have put a bigger battery in it and still have it be thinner than the Pre2/Pre+. The thinner design really makes it feel a lot nicer than the older models.
    Quote Originally Posted by bigcatny View Post
    Silly question but HOW DO You TURN OFF SKYPE?

in the messaging app, mark yourself unavailable.
    Global Posts
    962 Global Posts
    I say we get a Pre3 for sconix and get mode switcher and advanced system menus working !!

Since doing this and picking my modes by what I'm doing, my Veer lasts more than all day.
    Original Palm Pilot+modem > Kyocera QCP 6035 > Kyocera 7135 > Treo 650 > HTC TyTN (ugh) > Palm Centro > Nokia E75 > Nokia E72 + iPad2 > HP Veer + TouchPad + UK Pre3 + AT&T Pre3 > iPad2 + ATT Pre3 + Nokia N9 > Galaxy S3 > Pre3 > Nexus 4 > Blackberry Q10 + Galaxy Note 8.0
    Global Posts
    962 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Pillefuss View Post
    is it normal that my pre 3 is loosing battery about 5% in 10 minutes with wifi and bluetooth on, or wojld you say that there is something wrong?
    Does it do this after a clean reboot without running any apps?
    I don't have one yet (hopefully by next week thanks to a forum member) to test.
    Original Palm Pilot+modem > Kyocera QCP 6035 > Kyocera 7135 > Treo 650 > HTC TyTN (ugh) > Palm Centro > Nokia E75 > Nokia E72 + iPad2 > HP Veer + TouchPad + UK Pre3 + AT&T Pre3 > iPad2 + ATT Pre3 + Nokia N9 > Galaxy S3 > Pre3 > Nexus 4 > Blackberry Q10 + Galaxy Note 8.0
    Quote Originally Posted by Cantaffordit View Post
    in the messaging app, mark yourself unavailable.
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Mize View Post
    Does it do this after a clean reboot without running any apps?
    I don't have one yet (hopefully by next week thanks to a forum member) to test.
    No I was playing around with it and my touch pad, I was still negatively surprised to see that its unloads itself so quickly, but as others said, I'll wait a bit and see how it manages my day to day life, especially with mode switcher turned on!
    can anyone tell me about a battery drain when making skype audio call
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123