Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree3Likes
    Global Posts
    380 Global Posts
    Has anyone else signed up for the "notify me" option on the Pre 3 page? Anyone who has signed up, have you heard anything?

http://h41112.www4.hp.com/promo/webo...hone/pre3.html

Last edited by akshunj; 08/21/2011 at 01:01 PM. Reason: added some screen shots
    Global Posts
    21 Global Posts
    Not a word or mail.
    ABout 30 times since it went up (some time ago). No notifications yet...
    Yeah I am pretty sure I filled this out back in february when the page first went live...
    "We have a system that increasingly taxes work and subsidizes non-work."
    Hah! I didn't even know about this, but now I've submitted my info. People should spam this up.
    delacro likes this.
    Tell them about it
    When I press submit, I get:

Server is too busy
    Yes I signed up a couple of times, still heard nothing - but I've had my Pre 3 for four days now thanks to PreCentral and Handtec.
    ___
    My Palm PDA history: m130 > Tungsten T > Tungsten T|X > Pre 2 > HP Pre 3 (unlocked)
    My Mobile history: Nokia 5146 > 3110 > Samsung D900 > N73 > Nokia 6300 > Pre 2 (convergence!) > HP Pre 3
    My Tablet history: HP TouchPad 32Gb (model A - 1st gen)
    Global Posts
    122 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by HenryAlan View Post
    Hah! I didn't even know about this, but now I've submitted my info. People should spam this up.
    I also get the server is too busy.
    Palm Lifedrive --> Palm Centro --> Palm Pre (Sprint)
    Global Posts
    5 Global Posts
    waiting and waiting
    AT&T has already announced no Pre 3. Sprint also passed on WebOS. Any word from Verizon? I cant believe they would release it at this point.....if they did it would have to be free considering the platform is dead now.
    Quote Originally Posted by VzwPrePlus View Post
    AT&T has already announced no Pre 3. Sprint also passed on WebOS. Any word from Verizon? I cant believe they would release it at this point.....if they did it would have to be free considering the platform is dead now.
    Ughhhh, I feel like all Verizon cares about is Android and iPhone now, so they'll most likely pass also.

I know it's very unlikely, but hopefully they do decide to sell them. Or at the very least, HP can sell them unlocked with Verizon compatibility. But we all know we're probably just going to end up missing what would have been an amazing phone, especially to compliment the TouchPad users.

My Palm History- Palm Pilot 5000> Palm V> m105> m130> Zire 71> Sony Clie TH55> TX> Centro> Pre Plus> Pixi Plus> Pre 2
    Quote Originally Posted by VzwPrePlus View Post
    What we can hope for is that HP dumps the phones destined for AT&T on the market like the TouchPads.
    VCI_Cell likes this.
    Quote Originally Posted by hrminer92 View Post
    What we can hope for is that HP dumps the phones destined for AT&T on the market like the TouchPads.
    Someone in another thread was speculating that it might be cheaper for HP to destroy the Pre3 stock and write off the loss than to try and sell them on the open market. I hope that's not the case.
    The same could be said for the excess TouchPad stock that people are swamping their servers to buy.
    That would be so sad! And wasteful! Stupid HP, stupid government. I want pre3!!

Selling my Palm things: just make an offer: http://forums.webosnation.com/market...nd-offers.html
    Has the "Notify Me" button changed to a price and "Pre order now" for anyone else???
    Quote Originally Posted by HaydnH View Post
    Has the "Notify Me" button changed to a price and "Pre order now" for anyone else???
    Its been like that for a week now
    Global Posts
    401 Global Posts
    Maybe the Pre 3 will be $19.99, or just free! HP has started a trend of giving away brand new gadgets!
    I want one, CDMA. But if they don't really have any plans on supporting WebOS with much effort they won't release it. If they do release it, we will all be looking for the promised integration ie TTS, text notification.......
    I was a proud supporter of Palm, HP
    WebOS running on the Palm Pre, Pixi, and now the TouchPad.

Amazon =
    rhp525i likes this.
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast