Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree3Likes
    Global Posts
    962 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by HaydnH View Post
    Has the "Notify Me" button changed to a price and "Pre order now" for anyone else???
    ah you tease us US webOSers!
    Original Palm Pilot+modem > Kyocera QCP 6035 > Kyocera 7135 > Treo 650 > HTC TyTN (ugh) > Palm Centro > Nokia E75 > Nokia E72 + iPad2 > HP Veer + TouchPad + UK Pre3 + AT&T Pre3 > iPad2 + ATT Pre3 + Nokia N9 > Galaxy S3 > Pre3 > Nexus 4 > Blackberry Q10 + Galaxy Note 8.0
    Global Posts
    380 Global Posts
    Bummer, the notify me button is gone from Pre3 site :/

Pre3 Smartphone | Business Mobile Phone | HP« | U.S.
    Quote Originally Posted by hrminer92 View Post
    The same could be said for the excess TouchPad stock that people are swamping their servers to buy.
    The difference is that the TouchPad was already released and in re-sellers hands and at distribution centers. The U.S. Pre 3 is not, meaning all that leg work would be needed.
    UGH, I cannot believe they are not going to release in the US. It is shear insanity.
    Global Posts
    105 Global Posts
    they take the notify me option down? I doubt this will ever appear stateside
    Treo 680, Treo 750, Pre-, Touchpad
    Global Posts
    531 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by tdoom15 View Post
    they take the notify me option down? I doubt this will ever appear stateside
    They already said it wasn't
    https://h10139.www1.hp.com/h41111/rf.../en/index.html

Page where the Notify option link to. Flood them!!!
    Palm IIIc -> Sony CLI╔ T650C -> Sony TJ-37 -> Palm TX -> Palm Centro -> Palm Pre Bell -> Palm Pre Plus Bell/Verizon Hybrid -> HP Veer -> HP Pre 3 NA -> BlackBerry Classic -> BlackBerry Priv

It's a Late Goodbye, such a Late Goodbye.

Need OEM Palm Pre parts? See here
    All these requests go in the bit bucket :-(
    On the other hand, if they are never going to sell in the US, then why keep the web page up (US)? That page must still be getting lots of hits and that's costing them band width. They'd save even more by taking it down, unless they do intend to sell it here?
    Global Posts
    380 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Johnny-O View Post
    they do intend to sell it here?
    We hope so!!!
    The removal of the notify button is an intriguing development. I signed up back in February as well, but haven't received word of anything from HP. I would imagine those on the notify list would get word if HP had decided to cancel sales, or decided anything they were comfortable making public and thus somewhat definitive.

I will hold onto my optimistic view that the list generated so much interest that it exceeded their production inventory by a factor of 10 and they decided to cut it off. It is awfully curious that the page for the U.S. Pre3 still exists. It suggests the product is still planned to be sold in the U.S.
    One can only hope. I don't care which carrier gets the HP Pre3 at this point. I've made my investment into webOS, and I'd like to stick with it.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12