Global Posts
    323 Global Posts
    Anywhere online I can order a Pre 3 with 16GB of storage? I don't care what bands, I just care that it has 16GB of storage and a QWERTY keyboard.

I can only manage to find sites with the 8GB Pre 3. Anyone here know where a 16GB one is available?
    Last edited by JLegacy; 08/21/2011 at 12:09 AM.
    Peace, Freedom, Prosperity.

If you have a complaint/request relating to webOS please use the Feedback & Feature Requests Form at the official site.
    Australia apparently.
    Anyone know of any 16gb Pre 3's in existence?

Looking to get one in the UK.
    I saw one (he listed 10 actually) on ebay, outrgeously priced of course. Wouldn't count on it being legit, though.

Edit: here's the link - http://www.ebay.com/ctg/HP-Pre-3-16G...d=p3286.c0.m14
    Last edited by kar1179; 08/26/2011 at 09:27 PM. Reason: Added link
    As far as I know, the 16GB Pre3 was announced, but never produced. I could be wrong though.
    If you've liked my software, please consider to towards future development.

Developer of many apps such as: WebOS Quick Install, WebOS Theme Builder, Ipk Packager, Unified Diff Creator, Internalz Pro, ComicShelf HD, LED Torch, over 70 patches and more.

@JayCanuck @CanuckCoding Facebook
    Global Posts
    268 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by codecrumb View Post
    Australia apparently.
    edit: nvm okay. got it. sorry for the 'shouting'.
    Last edited by Fatfool; 08/26/2011 at 11:07 PM.
    Apparently one seller is offering Pre-Orders on eBay

HP Palm Pre 3 Pre3 webOS Smartphone UNLOCKED 16GB - NEW | eBay

"Please note: I still expect to get this item in stock in the beginning of September. However, I am not able to guarantee this, since I am at the will of HP.

If I get only limited stock, pre-order will help ensure you get one. If I am not able to secure any, you will be given a full refund."

The asking price is quite high, though.