Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Global Posts
    92 Global Posts
    so, hp is going nuts? palm is finally dead, yeah? no new webOS phones are coming, right? future of ecosystem is in question (regardless of what "they" say, "they" are a bunch of liars who don't talk to each other honestly, why should these guys tell us the truth...)? well, one should answer all this questions with "yes". heck, i DO, for sure. but dudes, wanna know something?

SCREW YOU, leo, I still want my ****** PRE³! I have experiences with iphones (2, 3gs, 4), droids (milestone, galaxy, s2, all with different roms), 2 winphones and a bb torch. none of them could compare to my pre+ when it comes to usability. hell, i sometimes use my phone just to use it, because its fun. so give me my pre³.

But where to buy? Obv. hp.de cancelled the pre3. shipement from uk, pound<->euro and wrong keyboard makes this a horrible deal. any altrernatives?

p.s.: if i get another cat someday, i'll name him derek
    I don't understand why the cancelled the shipments from DE, and I am really sorry for you. I got my Pre3 last thursday and despite the news from HP I don't regret it. It is the best device I have used so far (which makes HP decision even more incredible, one thing is not to produce more devices in the future and quietly shift to licensing to third parties without damaging your investment in developing the touchpad, veer and pre3, but the way the are handling this, with so many units already in mass production shows utter incompetence).

Anyway if they eurostore.germany have stock, they should be able to ship them next week.
    I ordered a Pre 3 from the German HP online store and my order status still says Aug 23 delivery, so unless they send me a mail canceling my order I still have hope they deliver next week.
    They must be already produced and ready to go, so what do they want to do? Destroy all units? Hard to believe... we'll know more in the comi.. sorry, next week.
    Quote Originally Posted by johnnygewitter View Post
    I ordered a Pre 3 from the German HP online store and my order status still says Aug 23 delivery, so unless they send me a mail canceling my order I still have hope they deliver next week.
    They must be already produced and ready to go, so what do they want to do? Destroy all units? Hard to believe... we'll know more in the comi.. sorry, next week.
    Same here! I also called last week, and they told me it will ship!

Besides, you can still order it on the HP website, it says 48 hours till delivery!
    Global Posts
    92 Global Posts
    This entry is new:

» Pre3, DE, UMTS, QWERTZ, UNLOCKED-Deutsche Lokalisierung
    [ FB435AA#ABD ]

Versand in 48 Stunden

Till yesterday there stood something like "Versand in ca 2 Wochen". Uhm. where do i have my credit card?
    Pillefuss, so we're in the same boat

My HP Store account says: last status update: Aug 22
    Expected delivery date: Aug 23
    Expected shipping date: Aug 22

What does yours say? I think it's interesting that the status has been changed today, so if they are not going to sell them, they would have canceld it today - or so is my reasoning

Hasn't been shipped yet, but despite the rumors I believe they'll ship them after all.
    @Shihatsu, do it!
    Global Posts
    92 Global Posts
    So your Status changed as well, not only the delivery date in the store. Great news guys! Last thing im wondering if it maybe gets firesaled like the TP? I don't think so because there is nothing involved like carriers and so on AND the TP isn't get firesaled in germany anyway? I'll guess I'll wait until this evening.
    You can still order it right now and return it if it's getting firesaled (14 tage rückgaberecht und so) or they may even match the differnce then, if (and that's IMO a very big if) they do a firesale.
    Same with me in Germany!

I phoned them this morning 22.8 and they say, everthing is fine...
    I should get it tomorrow!

Global Posts
    92 Global Posts
    Talked to my girlfr... erm soon to be wife (and government, godess and boss of finances and so on). She has approved! I am a lucky dude! Ordered

Time for reactivating my dev account

Edit: just reloaded the ordering page, 79€???
    What is 79€??
    For me is 349€...
    Global Posts
    92 Global Posts
    reloaded the ordering page because i got an error, my basket then said 79€ per phone. I added a second on by mistake and tried to remove it, now the page is unavailable:
    An error occurred while processing your request.

Reference #97.6c9391c3.1314010336.948f43d
    Seems like we actually have a firesale going... no way to get on the site currently, server too busy
    Global Posts
    92 Global Posts
    ya, me too. cannot get there and was one step before a succesfull order
    always the same. 349€

Used another browser, never been on hp shop before...

But, if i click "buy" the the site is not available...
    Reference... blabla...
    Last edited by Olli.D; 08/22/2011 at 06:18 AM.
    Global Posts
    92 Global Posts
    they didn't change the info page, but one page after that the magic begins. click on "jetzt kaufen"
    Yes, you are right!
    Same here...

And you came ahead with 79€?
    Unbelievable...
    #

Touchpad for 99€??

Let's try!!
    server is so down...
    It is so down, it doesn't say it is down :-)
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast