Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
  1. cgk
    Global Posts
    9,427 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by GodShapedHole View Post
    Everything is completely sold out everywhere. A disgrace. I went there time and again to ask about price drops, they don't know jack... then they drop the prices, I go there a few hours later, and they can't even order any because they're all gone.

Internet stores, all sold out.

I predict that eBay will be full of €200-€250 TouchPads for the coming few months as "resellers" celebrate with caviar pickled in champaigne because of their 100%+ profits.
    Naw - it will last about two weeks at best, then the bottom will fall out - in the UK, a lot will get them from stores that have a 21 day return (if the item is unopened) - so they will try to sell them on ebay and if they can't make a decent profit, they will simply return them to the stores.

Hell - I see people complaining already that even at £89 it's not a good buy and they plan to take them back - so with returns, and speculators taking them back - I'd expect to see more because available in a couple of weeks.
    Those of you who ordered a Pre 3 before the firesale from HP's Germany Store, what does the status say? Until yesterday mine said shipping date Aug 22, delivery Aug 23, but they changed both to "date will follow"
    Same here, johnny... did you call the support line yet?
    Nope, I'm just a little disappointed that despite me ordering over a week ago for €349 (and they already took my money of course) they change the status on the day when it supposedly should arrive here.
    Global Posts
    92 Global Posts
    where do i get my pre3
    Quote Originally Posted by johnnygewitter View Post
    Nope, I'm just a little disappointed that despite me ordering over a week ago for €349 (and they already took my money of course) they change the status on the day when it supposedly should arrive here.
    Yup same problem here... but we might be lucky and get a refund! As long as we have the Annahmebestätigung everything should be fine, all though I'm getting a little impatient
    So I just called them and they told me they would ship end of the week and they can't give me a refund to match the firesale price, so I canceled my order. Almost 300€ more than the firesale price, no way... I'll find cheaper ones on eBay or somewhere in the next weeks.
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123