Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
Like Tree26Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by shingi_70 View Post
    I forgot about that and the Kin in general.

That would be cool. I was at the Verizon store today played with the Pre 2 today and while over hearing the sales it didn't even get mentioned. They were all about Pushing the Android stuff and the apple stands weren't kept up. (both ipad and iphone were out of power)
    I got a Pre2 when they were free online, right before the Data Plan changes, in the off chance (panic) that the Pre3 might never come out. I needed to upgrade and keep my 23.99 unlimited plan intact. I mean, after all, 3 delayed release dates made me wonder. As it stands now, I think I made the right decision, the thing IS what the original should have been. I am very pleased. The funny thing was, I ended up having to go to the store, because I was going to lose the data plan if I had ordered online. They gave me the same discount (free after rebate). The sales rep had no reason to, but said it was a VERY impressive phone. He went on and on about it, to the point that someone else behind me wanted to see it. He made NO money off the online sale to me, so I bought some accessories from him. Why would someone go to all that to sell a dead phone he didn't believe in?
    Last edited by copasetic; 09/22/2011 at 09:16 AM. Reason: info
    Quote Originally Posted by greenoyster View Post
    Executives don't like to admit they were wrong. The only way things will go back to normal is if the shareholders replace the board of directors.
    Leo Out, Meg (Yes, eBay Meg) in as HP CEO? | TechnoBuffalo
    Too bad Verizon won't take the Pre 3 and give us one last shot at a new webOS phone

-- Sent from my HP TouchPad using Communities
    Global Posts
    343 Global Posts
    Im not so sure, obviously there were verizon pre 3 made, hp employess dont have any and it shows they are out of stock. To me that seems like maybe verizon see the there is a market and maybe they will take advantage.
    A few of them made it onto ebay a few days ago. They exist and are probably just sitting in a warehouse someplace.
    Global Posts
    343 Global Posts
    Yes I know a few leaked out but the att ones are being given to employees, but why not the verizon versions?
    Yes I know a few leaked out but the att ones are being given to employees, but why not the verizon versions?
    That is the correct question!

-- Sent from my HP TouchPad using Communities
    Quote Originally Posted by 9520G View Post

I am thinking that there might be a potential official release for the Verizon ones. That or those will be broken down for warranty repairs, etc since there aren't many CDMA carriers in the world and they will need the parts from somewhere..
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234