1.    #1  
    Hi,

all the news in Germany are reporting, that HP Germany gave a statement, that the Pre3 won't be released in Germany any longer.

Seems they will kill off all the already produced devices. No release. No "sells until Q4".

It's just plain dead right now.

Sad, sad day...already pre-ordered an Iphone 5 (and I hate these...!!) with my dealer. He said, I am the third today pre-ordering because of the HP news.

Source:
    Klarstellung von HP: Pre3 und verbessertes Touchpad kommen nicht auf den Markt - Golem.de
    I pre ordered there, so I'll wait until they email me with definite info. Until now my order seems unchanged. Still Aug 23 in the order status on their website.
    How are you pre-ordering a iPhone 5 when it doesn't even exist yet... o_0
    Global Posts
    38 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by rot View Post
    Hi,

all the news in Germany are reporting, that HP Germany gave a statement, that the Pre3 won't be released in Germany any longer.

Seems they will kill off all the already produced devices. No release. No "sells until Q4".

It's just plain dead right now.

Sad, sad day...already pre-ordered an Iphone 5 (and I hate these...!!) with my dealer. He said, I am the third today pre-ordering because of the HP news.

Source:
    Klarstellung von HP: Pre3 und verbessertes Touchpad kommen nicht auf den Markt - Golem.de

Pre ordered the iPhone 5??? Has it even been announced yet?
    Global Posts
    531 Global Posts
    Well, we "know" it's coming out in September/October...people make a profit by collecting preorders then lining up and buying them in bulk. You get your phone right after it comes out, without lining up, but paying a premium.
  6.    #6  
    Quote Originally Posted by mogambo View Post
    Pre ordered the iPhone 5??? Has it even been announced yet?
    no, but my dealer has a "private" pre-order list for releases. However, he doesn't make any profit by that. I pay the regular prices.