Global Posts
    164 Global Posts
    Sorry,

I took a quick glimpse at the HP store and didn't see the Pre 3, so I thought it might be gone. But I was wrong, and so am changing the title of the thread to not cause any more confusion.
    Last edited by Fej180; 08/19/2011 at 09:14 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Fej180 View Post
    Is it just me, or did HP remove the Pre 3 from there site? I can't find it anywhere.
    ?

Pre3 Smartphone | Business Mobile Phone | HP« | U.S.
    Palm IIIc -> Sony CLI╔ T650C -> Sony TJ-37 -> Palm TX -> Palm Centro -> Palm Pre Bell -> Palm Pre Plus Bell/Verizon Hybrid -> HP Veer -> HP Pre 3 NA -> BlackBerry Classic -> BlackBerry Priv

It's a Late Goodbye, such a Late Goodbye.

Need OEM Palm Pre parts? See here
    Global Posts
    164 Global Posts
    When i go to hp.com and click on the smartphones link, it no longer shows the Pre 3. However, if you google hp Pre3 you can still find the page, but its not like it used to be...
    You mean this one?:

Pre3 Smartphone | Business Mobile Phone | HP« | U.S.

I definitely went 2 clicks after going to palm.com...
    Global Posts
    164 Global Posts
    Global Posts
    164 Global Posts
    nevermind, I was looking at the store which is obviously only showing whats available to buy...

SORRY I MUST BE BLIND
    Nope, still accessible here (german site).
    Quote Originally Posted by Fej180 View Post
    When i go to hp.com and click on the smartphones link, it no longer shows the Pre 3. However, if you google hp Pre3 you can still find the page, but its not like it used to be...
    The Smartphone page links to HP Wireless Central. Pre 3 was never there. Go in to the webOS page via the TouchPad.
    Palm IIIc -> Sony CLI╔ T650C -> Sony TJ-37 -> Palm TX -> Palm Centro -> Palm Pre Bell -> Palm Pre Plus Bell/Verizon Hybrid -> HP Veer -> HP Pre 3 NA -> BlackBerry Classic -> BlackBerry Priv

It's a Late Goodbye, such a Late Goodbye.

Need OEM Palm Pre parts? See here