Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 32
Like Tree1Likes
  1.    #1  
    Can everybody who has a Pre 3 activated post their results here?

    1. The country you located at during activation
    2. Carrier you use for activation
    3. Create new profile or use existing profile
    4. If using existing profile, how was it created in the first place? (e.g. From Pre 2 activated in the UK)
    5. App-Catalog access (US, UK...etc)

    Thanks
  2. #2  
    Quote Originally Posted by kiukiukiu View Post
    Can everybody who has a Pre 3 activated post their results here?

    1. The country you located at during activation
    2. Carrier you use for activation
    3. Create new profile or use existing profile
    4. If using existing profile, how was it created in the first place? (e.g. From Pre 2 activated in the UK)
    5. App-Catalog access (US, UK...etc)

    Thanks

    CAn't answer. Tried using impostah 0.9.11, but didn't work.
  3. #3  
    1. UK
    2. O2
    3. Existing
    4. Pre+ activated in the UK
    5. US

    clearly something went wrong
  4.    #4  
    Quote Originally Posted by joebel View Post
    CAn't answer. Tried using impostah 0.9.11, but didn't work.
    Can you get the debug to Rod?
  5. #5  
    Quote Originally Posted by kiukiukiu View Post
    Can you get the debug to Rod?
    see here. Rod has been offered whatever info he needs
  6. #6  
    Quote Originally Posted by kiukiukiu View Post
    Can everybody who has a Pre 3 activated post their results here?

    1. The country you located at during activation
    2. Carrier you use for activation
    3. Create new profile or use existing profile
    4. If using existing profile, how was it created in the first place? (e.g. From Pre 2 activated in the UK)
    5. App-Catalog access (US, UK...etc)

    Thanks
    1. UK
    2. O2
    3. Existing profile.
    4. Created for my original Pre-. I only ever created this one.
    5. Well the prices are in pounds sterling, so UK I assume. (London tube info and London Evening Standard back this up.)

    You are welcome.
  7. #7  
    Quote Originally Posted by elvispre View Post
    1. UK
    2. O2
    3. Existing profile.
    4. Created for my original Pre-. I only ever created this one.
    5. Well the prices are in pounds sterling, so UK I assume. (London tube info and London Evening Standard back this up.)

    You are welcome.
    I wonder why mine is on the US App Catalog then?

    *Edit*
    The App Catalog lists london tube info and London Evening Standard on the front page but all my prices are in dollars?
    Last edited by Scotty_Dogg; 08/19/2011 at 09:54 AM. Reason: Re-check
  8.    #8  
    Can you link a UK credit card then?
  9. #9  
    Quote Originally Posted by Scotty_Dogg View Post
    I wonder why mine is on the US App Catalog then?

    *Edit*
    The App Catalog lists london tube info and London Evening Standard on the front page but all my prices are in dollars?
    Are your device Regional Settings what you expect them to be?
  10. #10  
    Quote Originally Posted by kiukiukiu View Post
    Can you link a UK credit card then?
    I can't tell, unfortunately. I tried to by drPodder yesterday but the card I used before has expired and I can't see a way to change it, so the fact that my purchase failed is inconclusive.
  11.    #11  
    Using Impostah 0.9.12
    Activating in Hong Kong
    Existing Profile created on UK Pre-, using on UK Pre 2 with UK App Cat

    Now the Profile is on my Pre 3. With UK App Cat!

    Thanks so much Rod!
  12. #12  
    Activated in The Netherlands through Impostah.

    --> British catalogue, Dutch Credit Card. Working like a charm.

    Rod Whitby is amazing!
  13. dermike's Avatar
    Posts
    15 Posts
    Global Posts
    16 Global Posts
    #13  
    1. Sweden
    2. Tele2
    3. New profile
    4. -
    5. US (which I chose with Impostah)
    Now all I gotta try is actually buying something when my virtual credit card is ready through usunlocked.com
  14. #14  
    Quote Originally Posted by elvispre View Post
    Are your device Regional Settings what you expect them to be?
    Yes english/united kingdom?

    I have no idea why i have ended up with the US App Catalog?

    Would i be right in thinking i am now stuck with the US Catalog? Or can i change this with Impostah?
  15. #15  
    BUMP

    So I'm not bothered about being stuck on the US catalog, I mean after all the entire catalog will disappear sooner or later?
    But I'm still confused as to how I ended up with the US Catalog and not the UK one like everyone else? Hope its does not become a widespread issue!
  16. #16  
    Did u guys using the way to activate?
    http://forums.precentral.net/webos-i...-impostah.html

    Or there's other way to do it for pre3?

    Thank a lot.
  17.    #17  
    Quote Originally Posted by PalmoAnest View Post
    Did u guys using the way to activate?
    http://forums.precentral.net/webos-i...-impostah.html

    Or there's other way to do it for pre3?

    Thank a lot.
    Use the search function, there is another thread on activating Pre 3 with Impostah
    http://forums.precentral.net/hp-pre-...-impostah.html
  18.    #18  
    Quote Originally Posted by Scotty_Dogg View Post
    BUMP

    So I'm not bothered about being stuck on the US catalog, I mean after all the entire catalog will disappear sooner or later?
    But I'm still confused as to how I ended up with the US Catalog and not the UK one like everyone else? Hope its does not become a widespread issue!
    Have you tried Impostah? I managed to have UK AppCat on my US activated Veer
  19. #19  
    Thank you kiukiukiu.
  20. #20  
    Quote Originally Posted by kiukiukiu View Post
    Have you tried Impostah? I managed to have UK AppCat on my US activated Veer
    Yeah I have tried activation with Impostah, I'm either doing it wrong or its no good which is a shame, No paid apps for me
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions