Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree1Likes
  1.    #21  
    Quote Originally Posted by Scotty_Dogg View Post
    Yeah I have tried activation with Impostah, I'm either doing it wrong or its no good which is a shame, No paid apps for me
    I have an unused UK profile. When I use it on my US activated Veer, I got UK AppCat. Would you like to give it a try?
    Quote Originally Posted by kiukiukiu View Post
    I have an unused UK profile. When I use it on my US activated Veer, I got UK AppCat. Would you like to give it a try?
    Yes please thats very generous of you mate!
  3.    #23  
    Quote Originally Posted by Scotty_Dogg View Post
    Yes please thats very generous of you mate!
    So your Pre 3 changed back to UK AppCat when you switch to the profile I gave you? Can you share your procedure so that it may help others?
    Basically I used Impostah to activate my Pre3 using the Pal Profile that kiukiukiu was kind enough to share with me and now I have UK access however my original profie, which I had on my pre+ with UK access, is still associated with the US catalog and I still have no idea how that happened since all I did was log in to the Pre3 with it selecting English as my language and United Kingdom as my location.It had my O2 UK sim in it and I am of course in the uk!

My only advice to other owners would be to consider using Impostah to activate the Pre3 just to be on the safe side!
    1. country - Estonia
    2. EMT
    3. used existing profile,
    4. existing profile was created in UK
    5. app catalog seems to be UK

Kaido
    1. Sweden
    2. - (Haven't inserted SIM yet)
    3. New profile
    4. -
    5. US (which I chose with Impostah)

Successfully bought from US app store with usunlocked.com VISA card.
    Quote Originally Posted by elvispre View Post
    1. UK
    2. O2
    3. Existing profile.
    4. Created for my original Pre-. I only ever created this one.
    5. Well the prices are in pounds sterling, so UK I assume. (London tube info and London Evening Standard back this up.)

You are welcome.
    Ah, found someone in a very similar situation here.
    My current pre- is with O2 and this is the only profile I have now
    once I've got my pre3, I'm planning to use both of my pre- and pre3 for a while. So should I create a new profile so that I can still use everything on my pre-? If so should I pay for whatever I've paid for on my pre- should I wish to use the them on my pre3?

Thanks!
    Global Posts
    264 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Riyaah View Post
    1. Sweden
    2. - (Haven't inserted SIM yet)
    3. New profile
    4. -
    5. US (which I chose with Impostah)

Successfully bought from US app store with usunlocked.com VISA card.
    Hey mate,could pm me,the way how to use the card from us unlocked?is it necessary to pay the $10 to get the card?nice find...finally can get a card without being in US.

how many apps have you bought?
    Quote Originally Posted by miafey View Post
    Ah, found someone in a very similar situation here.
    My current pre- is with O2 and this is the only profile I have now
    once I've got my pre3, I'm planning to use both of my pre- and pre3 for a while. So should I create a new profile so that I can still use everything on my pre-? If so should I pay for whatever I've paid for on my pre- should I wish to use the them on my pre3?

Thanks!
    I have the same problem, I haven't connected my Pre- to anything since I got my Pre3 for fear of all of my apps disappearing! I would like to keep it as a standby phone (I have 3 spare batteries for it and right now I can't get any for Pre3)...it would be good for extended trips away from a power point.

Anyone have any way of using the same profile on two phones? Might need a new thread for this

-- Sent from my Palm Pre3 using Forums
    Global Posts
    254 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by kiukiukiu View Post
    Can everybody who has a Pre 3 activated post their results here?

1. The country you located at during activation
    2. Carrier you use for activation
    3. Create new profile or use existing profile
    4. If using existing profile, how was it created in the first place? (e.g. From Pre 2 activated in the UK)
    5. App-Catalog access (US, UK...etc)

Thanks
    1 - UK
    2 - 3
    3 - Existing
    4 -
    5 - UK
    1. Philippines
    2. Globe PH
    3. New Profile
    4. from Pre- in the PH no paid access.
    5. US AppCat via Impostah.

After activating my Pre3 with a new profile and getting Paid App access. I then tried to use my old profile on the pre3 but no luck on the paid access. Although my palm profile's country says US.
    need some clear instructions on how to activate it on at&t in US? Or any threads discussing this yet?
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12