Global Posts
    679 Global Posts
    Pilot 5000 > Pre > Pre2 > Pre3 > Galaxy Nexus
    TouchPad > Galaxy Tab 8.9
    Thats nice of them. I guess none of the vendors really had much idea what the HP pricepoint was.

Most of the online vendors seem to have adjusted their prices down to the ~300 mark. Its in their interest to refund the difference to early buyers, you'd think.
    Last edited by Andyf; 08/17/2011 at 09:48 AM.
    Global Posts
    110 Global Posts
    Nice gesture.
  4. H
    I haven't yet received the Pre3 (dispatched yesterday) or the refund :P
    Global Posts
    24 Global Posts
    Can box.co.uk delivery to the rest of european country?
  6. H
    Non UK Delivery: Box offer deliveries to all the of UK, Northern Ireland, Ireland and Isle of Man. Unfortunately we are unable to process international delivery to Europe or outside the UK online. However, it may be possible to offer international services on a order by order basis, please call our sales team to discuss options and prices on 0121 202 0030.
    Redmist, if I order this could I send it to your place then pay for shipping back to the U.S.? I'd come out cheaper and get it ahead of schedule.
    Quote Originally Posted by angelo.55 View Post
    Redmist, if I order this could I send it to your place then pay for shipping back to the U.S.? I'd come out cheaper and get it ahead of schedule.
    Handtec offers international shipping
    Buy HP Pre 3 Smartphone (SIM Free/Unlocked, Black) Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by kiukiukiu View Post
    TYTYTYTYTYTTYTYTYTYTYTY. Now, where do I go to turn it on? I'm sure theres a trick to getting it to run in the U.S.. I've been trying to find a page but I guess no one else has one in america yet.
    Box refunded me the difference this morning too. They even apologised! Like HP changing the RRP on them at the last moment was their fault. Sometimes I love being British :-)
    Now I just need to resist standing in the front window all day watching for the delivery van.
    Global Posts
    24 Global Posts
    That's great!
    Quote Originally Posted by kiukiukiu View Post
    I would order if I could confirm:

- I could use it on AT&T or T-Mobile
    - I could get US Paid app catalog

Just don't feel like being the 1st guinea pig; though I don't mind being 2nd or 3rd!! LOL
    This space for rent or lease. Inquire within.
    Quote Originally Posted by MudShark22 View Post
    I would order if I could confirm:

- I could use it on AT&T or T-Mobile
    - I could get US Paid app catalog

Just don't feel like being the 1st guinea pig; though I don't mind being 2nd or 3rd!! LOL
    I'm the same way. Heaven help me if I get this and screw up the most important thing about the phone! I hate apps, but I be damned if I couldn't buy one when I finally found one I wanted to pay for!