Results 1 to 20 of 20
  1. Andreas's Avatar
    Posts
    896 Posts
    Global Posts
    936 Global Posts
       #1  
    Anyone got a working contact number for eurostore.palm.com? The 0845 number listed aint valid.
    Treo 180 270 600 650 Centro Pre Pr3 tPad tPad4G
  2. hsukirk's Avatar
    Posts
    109 Posts
    Global Posts
    110 Global Posts
    #2  
    I would be interested to find out as well.
  3. #3  
    Yeah it goes the the 'please speak'. I placed an order online yesterday, but don't like the fact you can't chase them up over the phone if anything goes wrong. i.e I haven't received my tracking information yet....
  4. #4  
    Quote Originally Posted by Andreas View Post
    Anyone got a working contact number for eurostore.palm.com? The 0845 number listed aint valid.
    0845 0900265

    (+44 845 0900265)

    Works fine. I got through today, took a while though.
  5. Andreas's Avatar
    Posts
    896 Posts
    Global Posts
    936 Global Posts
       #5  
    Odd, that number never worked for me, maybe it won't accept foreign calls.

    We are VAT extempt but there is no way to supply that number within their webshop.
  6. #6  
    Quote Originally Posted by Andreas View Post
    Odd, that number never worked for me, maybe it won't accept foreign calls.

    We are VAT extempt but there is no way to supply that number within their webshop.
    I called through Skype.. went through just fine. Weird that it shouldn't work for you? Try again? Otherwise I don't know what to suggest.
  7. #7  
    Quote Originally Posted by minority View Post
    0845 0900265

    (+44 845 0900265)

    Works fine. I got through today, took a while though.
    Could be a problem with foreign calls. Every call I try (from abroad) immediately gets dropped.

    I just tried the customer service form on the store site. That seemed the only available option right now.
  8. hsukirk's Avatar
    Posts
    109 Posts
    Global Posts
    110 Global Posts
    #8  
    I got through & been told nothing has shipped from them. They would start to inform customers at 2pm today (GMT).
  9. #9  
    Quote Originally Posted by hsukirk View Post
    I got through & been told nothing has shipped from them. They would start to inform customers at 2pm today (GMT).
    Just got a reply from my inquiry through their support form. They didn't ship yet....

    Edit: shipped this afternoon. So they kept their word.

    Edit 2: Nice.. I' can track my newly bought WebOs coffin through DHL shipping to me now!
    Last edited by joebel; 08/18/2011 at 02:32 PM. Reason: phone just became a WebOs coffin
  10. #10  
    Ordered mine yesterday morning. Got the order confirmation email, but nothing further, and no response to my chaser today to find when it would ship.

    Grrrr.
  11. #11  
    Still nothing from them. Tried calling the Eurostore on the number above multiple times, navigating multiple routes through their voice menu, but none of them gets me through to a human being.

    When I placed an order, I didn't create an account, so I don't have any account details to log in with to view the status of my order.

    Stuck in limbo and really not amused.
  12. #12  
    Quote Originally Posted by WinstonSmith View Post
    Still nothing from them. Tried calling the Eurostore on the number above multiple times, navigating multiple routes through their voice menu, but none of them gets me through to a human being.

    When I placed an order, I didn't create an account, so I don't have any account details to log in with to view the status of my order.

    Stuck in limbo and really not amused.
    Try the Support Form on their site. They came back to me within the hour.
  13. #13  
    Quote Originally Posted by joebel View Post
    Try the Support Form on their site. They came back to me within the hour.
    Tried that yesterday morning and haven't received a response. Tried another one just now, not even sure if it's working properly. Upon submission, the page goes into a loop reloading a message saying "the server is processing your request", then eventually I get bounced back to a blank form.

    What a great first impression for a new customer of HP/Pre/Pam/webOS.
    Last edited by WinstonSmith; 08/19/2011 at 03:35 AM.
  14. hsukirk's Avatar
    Posts
    109 Posts
    Global Posts
    110 Global Posts
    #14  
    Quote Originally Posted by WinstonSmith View Post
    Still nothing from them. Tried calling the Eurostore on the number above multiple times, navigating multiple routes through their voice menu, but none of them gets me through to a human being.

    When I placed an order, I didn't create an account, so I don't have any account details to log in with to view the status of my order.

    Stuck in limbo and really not amused.
    The best thing to do is hold without choosing any selections when you are in main menu. (Basically, just call them and hold the line.)

    It will then connect to an operator. Just give them your order ID and they will track your order.

    The phone service is useless to take your around their automatic system.
  15. hsukirk's Avatar
    Posts
    109 Posts
    Global Posts
    110 Global Posts
    #15  
    Quote Originally Posted by joebel View Post
    Try the Support Form on their site. They came back to me within the hour.
    Their support forum is weak.

    I sent 3 and none of the reply is not generic.

    Still waiting for mine to arrive and should be with me today. (never been provided a tracking number.)

    The first time I havent felt excited to receive a new gadget.
  16. #16  
    Quote Originally Posted by hsukirk View Post
    Their support forum is weak.

    I sent 3 and none of the reply is not generic.

    Still waiting for mine to arrive and should be with me today. (never been provided a tracking number.)

    The first time I havent felt excited to receive a new gadget.
    DHL just contacted me about delivery. I'll collect mine this afternoon. Indeed, it feels rather weird...
  17. hsukirk's Avatar
    Posts
    109 Posts
    Global Posts
    110 Global Posts
    #17  
    Received mine earlier & just setting it up. A very familiar experience with better hardware. I quite like it especially at this price.

    Think I am sticking with it.
  18. #18  
    Quote Originally Posted by hsukirk View Post
    The best thing to do is hold without choosing any selections when you are in main menu. (Basically, just call them and hold the line.)

    It will then connect to an operator. Just give them your order ID and they will track your order.

    The phone service is useless to take your around their automatic system.
    Unfortunately, this just rings and rings until an answering machine picks up and asks me to leave a message.
  19. #19  
    Quote Originally Posted by WinstonSmith View Post
    Unfortunately, this just rings and rings until an answering machine picks up and asks me to leave a message.

    They're busy. Hang up, and try again.
  20. #20  
    Finally got a response from the web form.

    They're out of stock, and expect new stock next week.

Posting Permissions