Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Like Tree29Likes
    Global Posts
    80 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by kiukiukiu View Post
    Thanks for the video. My Pre 3 is transitting in Bahrain, hope it finds its way to board a plane to Hong Kong soon......
    Where did you order it from? Could you please tell my if any additional fees was applied (such as duty, tax etc.) since you're ordering from outside EU. I would appreciate it very much.

Thanks!
    @RedMist, to get Touch-to-Share to set up initially, I think that you can just touch the Pre3 to the BUTTON on the TouchPad to start the pairing process.

Then, to use Touch-to-Share, you again touch the Pre3 to the BUTTON on the TouchPad.
    The video camera has the ability to use the LED light now.

Just noticing stuff.

BTW, I'm SO jealous right now.
    nice video dude...and you have such a nice hands....

thanks for taking the time to entertain us Yanks
    Last edited by kataran; 08/17/2011 at 11:47 AM.
    i give you an A+ on vid quality ...watching on my pre2....

i believe you tap on the edge not the screen....careful

NICE DEMO!!!!
    I just like seeing the Pre 3 in action. Even if it isn't in my own hands.
    LevSer and Vij like this.
    Global Posts
    80 Global Posts
    You should upload the pictures that you took in the video. If you have taken more photos during the day it would be nice to see those as well.

Thanks for the videos!
    I was having joygasm's while I was watching the second video. So many new things to toy around with til they are all memorized down to the slightest touch. ^^
    Another thing I noticed is that it still seemed fast even when restoring all those apps. 1.4GHz Processor FTW.
    Quote Originally Posted by LevSer View Post
    You should upload the pictures that you took in the video. If you have taken more photos during the day it would be nice to see those as well.

Thanks for the videos!
    There are some nice ones on the other thread
    Quote Originally Posted by jsgraphicart View Post
    Another thing I noticed is that it still seemed fast even when restoring all those apps. 1.4GHz Processor FTW.
    Yeah, thats why this 'I won't buy if its not the dual core' thing annoys me. If it works fast, it works fast. As long as it does, it could be powered by a lego brick for all I care.
    Quote Originally Posted by jsgraphicart View Post
    Yeah I was thinking the same thing...that baby is an iphone killer

-- Sent from my Palm Pre using Forums
    32G Touchpad
    iphone 5 on sprint wouldn't leave a good relationship
    Not dull at all! Excellent videos, and thank you for taking the time to get them to us extremely quickly!
    do you by any chance regret getting this phone?
    Global Posts
    679 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by ahmad View Post
    do you by any chance regret getting this phone?
    Not one iota. Having a keyboard is a major thing for me and this is the ONLY phone that ticks all the boxes for me. Its excellent!!

-- Sent from my Palm Pre3 using Forums
    Pilot 5000 > Pre > Pre2 > Pre3 > Galaxy Nexus
    TouchPad > Galaxy Tab 8.9
    Ziplock likes this.
    I'm a diehard palm girl, I can see myself getting rid of that HP startup logo for a palm one. Great vid! Thanks for sharing.
    The value of knowledge is not in its possession, but in its use.
    Quote Originally Posted by RedMist View Post
    Not one iota. Having a keyboard is a major thing for me and this is the ONLY phone that ticks all the boxes for me. Its excellent!!

-- Sent from my Palm Pre3 using Forums
    The man knows what he wants
    As long as i know, TTS should be work on Touchpad's home button, not on the screen.

I see HP demoed Pre3 connect to Touchpad by TTS on the Touchpad's home button, so the pairing procedure should be lots easier.

BTW... thanks for the video ^_^
    Congrats on receiving the Pre 3! It looks amazing.
    Quote Originally Posted by RedMist View Post

I'm warning you, it's very boring. Most of the time is taken up booting and me desperately trying to get in, to change the SIM

EDIT: Here's another one..

This too is pretty bad.

1. Me trying to get TTS to work. I NEEDED to touch the Pre3 to the Button on the TouchPad it would have worked then!!

2. Also, 3G didn't appear to work. I needed to download the setting from TalkMobile to get it to work. It's fine!!
    You might want to edit both your videos and have the title be Pre 3 instead of Pre3. Searching Pre 3 on youtube does not bring up your videos. Just trying to help you get more hits!
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast