Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Like Tree1Likes
    Global Posts
    268 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by rwhitby View Post
    Just activated my new UK Pre 3 in Australia using Impostah for US Paid App Catalog access.

-- Rod
    Dang. Then again, you have a US card.
    Quote Originally Posted by Fatfool View Post
    Dang. Then again, you have a US card.
    Yes, and have not once regretted it.

-- Rod
    Just activated my new UK Pre 3 in Australia using Impostah for US Paid App Catalog access.

-- Rod
    Rod:

After proper activation with Impostah, Step #14 completed (receipt received), full secure erase and inserting sim card, is the profile on the phone still supposed to read "Dr. Skipped FirstUse"?

Palm profile for the account I set up has the IMEI and Serial # for my UK Pre3.
    Thanks in advance as always.

- Thomas
    This space for rent or lease. Inquire within.
    Quote Originally Posted by MudShark22 View Post
    Rod:

After proper activation with Impostah, Step #14 completed (receipt received), full secure erase and inserting sim card, is the profile on the phone still supposed to read "Dr. Skipped FirstUse"?

Palm profile for the account I set up has the IMEI and Serial # for my UK Pre3.
    Thanks in advance as always.

- Thomas
    You should either turn off backups first, or use a test account for the first activation.

-- Rod
    You should either turn off backups first, or use a test account for the first activation.

-- Rod
    It is a test account that I set up specifically for the Impostah activation and used the test account for Step 14 in the US catalog so that I could 'see' if I could buy the webos internals app (which it did).

I however did not turn off backups before erasing.

Will try that and then apply my 'real' profile.

Thanks again.

- Thomas
    This space for rent or lease. Inquire within.
    anyone has any idea about cross usage of app catalog between Uk and Ireland? I'm based in Ireland and my pre3 probably a 2nd hand from Uk which highly likely has been activated for access to Uk app store. So would I have the access to Ireland app store using Irish credit card?

I would appreciate for any info regarding this matter. My hand has been very itchy to buy the pre3. Thanks a mill
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123