Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Like Tree24Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by H View Post
    Gorilla glass can apparently still be scratched especially if you keep your phone in the same pocket as your keys (I often do). I did a search here and found that Skinomi seems to be the best brand.

There isn't a reseller currently selling them in the UK. You can order from their official site but I found a reseller on ebay still in the US but worked out cheaper overall (~£6).

This is my first touchscreen phone so given the cost of the phone I figured it was worth getting .
    Yeah its a worry. I've only had rubbish basic phones up until now, and my 3 yr old k800 looks more like a war relic than a phone.

Being in a slacker job, I don't have a nice suit jacket pocket to keep it in so its 'put in key pocket and cross fingers' or 'carry around manbag from now on' .

Given its a £350 investment that I'd quite like to last for a few years, I'm a paranoid about screen covers, bags and even insurance.
    Quote Originally Posted by CGK View Post
    If you are quick tomorrow, you can be the first to upload a World exclusive real life user review!
    Yes, I concur. Please reveal and share any details about your experience with your new HP Pre3. Also, if you purchased any accessories, for example the new TouchStone, please share those details too. Best of Luck!
    Congrats!!! Please post back, which I'm sure you will

I'm surprised HP hasn't announced this think already.
    All New Everything | webOS Enthusiast | Lakers | Manchester United | Cardinals | J. Cole | Wale - Athlete Mentality, Forget The Competition

Follow at @kingnoso11
  4. Vij
    Global Posts
    274 Global Posts
    I feel like a kid on Christmas eve....!
    Congrats. I want mine in USA!!!!!!!!!!!!! HP come on!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    And on Sprint
    Sprint: 2-TouchPad 32g, Frank.-Pre-2, Pre-, MiFi & 1-LG Lotus with Xlink tied to home handsets. Backups: 650 & 700wx

HP Please release the CDMA Pre3 phones!
    We want them!!!
    JayhawkOne and feltmoney like this.
    all i want to know is....does it come with the orange pouch/sleeping bag?
    Pre-emptive Pics or Es Tee Eff U... Comes into full effect when you receive it in your hands.
    Palm IIIc -> Sony CLIÉ T650C -> Sony TJ-37 -> Palm TX -> Palm Centro -> Palm Pre Bell -> Palm Pre Plus Bell/Verizon Hybrid -> HP Veer -> HP Pre 3 NA -> BlackBerry Classic -> BlackBerry Priv

It's a Late Goodbye, such a Late Goodbye.

Need OEM Palm Pre parts? See here
    the more we wait the more the price goes down,this morning it was £360 and now its £299,whats left is just heavy ads rotation on all tv channels
    Quote Originally Posted by RedMist View Post
    There IS no debate!
    So is this really verified?? Are they advertising it as dual-core? Your comment seems very wink-wink. Sorry if I missed where dual-core was confirmed. I just want to be sure when I start jumping for joy...
    Thankfully, shipping has finally started of the world's best smartphone.
    BeingBoston121 likes this.
    Quote Originally Posted by Saltcreep View Post
    So is this really verified?? Are they advertising it as dual-core? Your comment seems very wink-wink. Sorry if I missed where dual-core was confirmed. I just want to be sure when I start jumping for joy...
    No its the other way round, it was just a blown-out-of-proportion rumour. Read through this thread if you want to follow the whole miserable story line

http://forums.precentral.net/hp-pre-...confirmed.html

It is definitely single core!

Quote Originally Posted by Maracuja View Post
    the more we wait the more the price goes down,this morning it was £360 and now its £299,whats left is just heavy ads rotation on all tv channels
    £299???? Where?
    Global Posts
    679 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Andyf View Post
    £299???? Where?
    Plus VAT = £360
    Pilot 5000 > Pre > Pre2 > Pre3 > Galaxy Nexus
    TouchPad > Galaxy Tab 8.9
    Quote Originally Posted by RedMist View Post
    Plus VAT = £360
    In Europe, the VAT is always included. So it is 299!
    Global Posts
    679 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by john-vogel View Post
    In Europe, the VAT is always included. So it is 299!
    You could be right...
    Pilot 5000 > Pre > Pre2 > Pre3 > Galaxy Nexus
    TouchPad > Galaxy Tab 8.9
    Sounds a bit too good to be true.

Theres a speil on the EU palmstore about 21% VAT being included in order, which will be corrected for your local VAT rate upon shipping, but its not clear if thats included in the quoted price.

Not too keen on writing in all my details to find out for sure. Anyone ordered from the EU store before and knows?
    Hmmm... so 299 GBP is with taxes,

Maybe they did listen to me. $399 no contract in Canada and US!
    Palm IIIc -> Sony CLIÉ T650C -> Sony TJ-37 -> Palm TX -> Palm Centro -> Palm Pre Bell -> Palm Pre Plus Bell/Verizon Hybrid -> HP Veer -> HP Pre 3 NA -> BlackBerry Classic -> BlackBerry Priv

It's a Late Goodbye, such a Late Goodbye.

Need OEM Palm Pre parts? See here
    I just ordered in Germany for 309€, which is about 270£ or 445$. Including VAT, without SIM-Lock.

HP Pre3
    Quote Originally Posted by Riboflavin View Post
    all i want to know is....does it come with the orange pouch/sleeping bag?
    Sure...but it's the extra long version...made by Northface outdoor gear! Do you want goose down or Polarguard?
    Sent from my slowly diminishing intellect

I'm just a soul who's intentions are good...oh Lord, please don't let me be misunderstood!

Quote Originally Posted by H View Post
    So I e-mailed Play.com to see if they had any updates on when they would get stock in. They said:

Seems that they didn't even bothering checking with their wholesaler so I cancelled my order with them and ordered through box.co.uk instead. I probably missed the cutoff for next day delivery though .

Also ordered a skinomi screen protector off ebay
    I'm not sure, but Play.com has their Pre 3 listed as 16gb, and everywhere that has them now are listed as 8gb... maybe the 8 is ready and the 16gb isn't until 9/9!?
    I want a Youtube video, 1080p, got it?
    The Original Owner of the AT&T Pre3
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast