Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 41 to 60 of 64
Like Tree5Likes
  1. #41  
    Quote Originally Posted by Targon View Post
    When it comes to the single-core 1.4GHz processor, remember that three quarters of the people buying devices go by reading the specs of the phone, rather than because the phone has a better OS or runs better.
    I can agree with that. I guess my point is that the pre3 is going to be good and people are complaining about it. HP is doing good things for WebOS. Imagine if apple or BB bought WebOS. Or if no one bought WebOS. And yet people are complaining. It makes me smile and then grimace at all the disgruntment.

    I can wait and when the time comes I will have a Veer or a Pre3 and I will be content.

    there will be water if god will's it.
  2. #42  
    Quote Originally Posted by Xethur View Post
    I fail to see what is sad about 1.4Ghz combined with WebOS. My OCed Pixi runs fairly well at 800mhz. The Veer runs very well at 800mhz. I'm sure the Pre3 will keep up with you and then some.


    so the Pre3s on Handtec are the non-US?
    It may run fine, but the fact that there were rumors of a dual core CPU and confirmation of a single core CPU is sad news. If you want to be 1+ you had better have bleeding edge software/hardware so that the geek buzz can filter to the masses.
  3. #43  
    hello, new guy here. Seems like handtech have it in stock. ;-)

    HP Pre 3 – Handtec first with stock …again! | Handtec Blog
  4. #44  
    Quote Originally Posted by ajari View Post
    hello, new guy here. Seems like handtech have it in stock. ;-)

    HP Pre 3 – Handtec first with stock …again! | Handtec Blog
    Errr... isn't that what the OP said? Welcome btw!
  5. #45  
    Aha. True! Guess I'm just too excited about it! But in that blog they posted the pre3 with picture as proof.
  6. Thead's Avatar
    Posts
    317 Posts
    Global Posts
    322 Global Posts
    #46  
    Quote Originally Posted by HaydnH View Post
    Errr... isn't that what the OP said? Welcome btw!
    His link is different. It points to a blog post on Handtec's site saying they DO have stock ready to ship and even shows a picture of a stack of Pre 3 boxes.
  7. #47  
    Quote Originally Posted by Thead View Post
    His link is different. It points to a blog post on Handtec's site saying they DO have stock ready to ship and even shows a picture of a stack of Pre 3 boxes.
    Tat link is in the twitter link from the OP... anywhoo, shame it's a 8GB version at Handtec - looking at the prices of the 16GB version I think I'll wait until somewhere as them available (i.e: 2013).
  8. #48  
    Oh, actually the update on their twitter was actually quite recent... my mistake.
  9. #49  
    Quote Originally Posted by HaydnH View Post
    Tat link is in the twitter link from the OP... anywhoo, shame it's a 8GB version at Handtec - looking at the prices of the 16GB version I think I'll wait until somewhere as them available (i.e: 2013).
    Clove will start shipping tomorrow (had email confirmation from them). Their specs sheet says it is the 16GB version. £360 inc VAT.
  10. #50  
    Quote Originally Posted by Amohazab View Post
    Clove will start shipping tomorrow (had email confirmation from them). Their specs sheet says it is the 16GB version. £360 inc VAT.
    So 8GB delivered tomorrow for £350 or 16GB delivered the day after for £360... seems like a no brainer really. I might have to check wit HP to see if we're ever getting the Veer over here though before buying.

    edit: Not sure why my H key is playing about!
  11. #51  
    Quote Originally Posted by ajari View Post
    hello, new guy here. Seems like handtech have it in stock. ;-)

    HP Pre 3 – Handtec first with stock …again! | Handtec Blog
    DO WANT

    But 1900 UMTS only for Americas... argh.
    Palm IIIc -> Sony CLIÉ T650C -> Sony TJ-37 -> Palm TX -> Palm Centro -> Palm Pre Bell -> Palm Pre Plus Bell/Verizon Hybrid -> HP Veer -> HP Pre 3 NA -> BlackBerry Classic -> BlackBerry Priv

    It's a Late Goodbye, such a Late Goodbye.

    Need OEM Palm Pre parts? See here
  12. #52  
    Quote Originally Posted by HaydnH View Post
    So 8GB delivered tomorrow for £350 or 16GB delivered the day after for £360... seems like a no brainer really. I might have to check wit HP to see if we're ever getting the Veer over here though before buying.

    edit: Not sure why my H key is playing about!
    I suspect if they were going to, it would have been released by now. I can't imagine there being much to change from the German version other than the k/b and the adaptor in the box
  13. #53  
    Neither mobiles.co.uk or mobilephonesdirect have any idea on stock so contracts are still left out in the cold. Spoke to them on the phone.
  14. #54  
  15. Palmpeter's Avatar
    Posts
    19 Posts
    Global Posts
    21 Global Posts
    #55  
    Got this tweet: clovetechnology Clovetechnology
    @Palmpeter No it is in fact the 8GB version that we will be selling, the incorrect version was listed on the site initially
  16. #56  
    Wow, it really is launching tomorrow. HP Pre 3 UK release date: tomorrow? -  Technology & Gadgets News | MSN UK

    Any of you UK guys getting their hands on one tomorrow have a TouchPad?

    Want to hear about TTS asap!
    1 ghz Sprint Pre-
  17. redmist's Avatar
    Posts
    674 Posts
    Global Posts
    679 Global Posts
    #57  
    Quote Originally Posted by JayhawkOne View Post
    Wow, it really is launching tomorrow. HP Pre 3 UK release date: tomorrow? - *Technology & Gadgets News | MSN UK

    Any of you UK guys getting their hands on one tomorrow have a TouchPad?

    Want to hear about TTS asap!
    I have a TouchPad, but I don't know how to make TTS work yet.
    Pilot 5000 > Pre > Pre2 > Pre3 > Galaxy Nexus
    TouchPad > Galaxy Tab 8.9
  18. #58  
    Quote Originally Posted by RedMist View Post
    I have a TouchPad, but I don't know how to make TTS work yet.
    I'm betting you touch them together and they share...
    Siah1214 likes this.
  19. #59  
    Yeah....

    Anyway, can I order this and have it shipped to the states?
  20. #60  
    Quote Originally Posted by Siah1214 View Post
    Yeah....

    Anyway, can I order this and have it shipped to the states?
    I was wondering the same thing..I have to pay full price regardless. What does sim free mean?
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Posting Permissions