Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree2Likes
  1.    #1  
    Does anyone know when HP is releasing the P3 in Asia (specifically Hong Kong). I would love to get one, but i haven't seen any Asia announcements to date ..

Many thanks
    no news which is unfortunately bad news
  3.    #3  
    That is bad news .. I was playing with the TouchPad in a local electronic store here in Hong Kong last night and I found the user experience to be surprisingly good!!!

I just hope the P3 gets launched here also ..
    I hope they can get the Chinese input onboard before releasing the Pre 3
    JLegacy likes this.
    Global Posts
    69 Global Posts
    Waiting for Pre3 in Homgkong!
    Quote Originally Posted by kiukiukiu View Post
    I hope they can get the Chinese input onboard before releasing the Pre 3
    Same here, without chinese(or other languages except English) IME, the sales number will be ugly in HongKong/China, I am afraid.....
    Global Posts
    110 Global Posts
    webOS hasnt have build in Chinese input besides Qwerty device not been really popular there. It may take a while before you see Pre3. Does HP Touchpad sold in HK have Chinese input ?
    TouchPad in Hong Kong has NO Chinese input yet. HP said it will be available in coming weekssssssssssss
    Yeah, another OTA 'soon'!
    that's gotta be one hell of a keyboard
    Your best bet is to check Sincere in Mongkok or Apliu Street for imports... It's available in UK already.
    Just order from handtec or Clove. Those shops will just rip you off!

Or if you are not comfortable with overseas order, you can get it from Expansys HK
    Quote Originally Posted by kiukiukiu View Post
    Just order from handtec or Clove. Those shops will just rip you off!

Or if you are not comfortable with overseas order, you can get it from Expansys HK
    Well depends on how you negotiate... I've gotten good deals out of them before.
    Palm IIIc -> Sony CLIÉ T650C -> Sony TJ-37 -> Palm TX -> Palm Centro -> Palm Pre Bell -> Palm Pre Plus Bell/Verizon Hybrid -> HP Veer -> HP Pre 3 NA -> BlackBerry Classic -> BlackBerry Priv

It's a Late Goodbye, such a Late Goodbye.

Need OEM Palm Pre parts? See here
  14.    #14  
    Funny you should mention Expansys HK, when i checked this morning the price was HK$4,165 and i just checked again prior to posting and the price is HK$3,225

HP Pre 3 webOS Smartphone (QWERTY, Black, 8GB) #FB437AA#ABU - Expansys Hong Kong (
    Quote Originally Posted by robster View Post
    Funny you should mention Expansys HK, when i checked this morning the price was HK$4,165 and i just checked again prior to posting and the price is HK$3,225

HP Pre 3 webOS Smartphone (QWERTY, Black, 8GB) #FB437AA#ABU - Expansys Hong Kong (
    Oh God, it's even cheaper than the official price! I would had bought it if 16G was available, 8G not enough for me.
    Palm Pilot Pro, Palm III, IBM Workpad C3, Visor Prism, Clie T650, LifeDrive, Treo 650, Treo 680, Centro, Desire Z, UK Pre 2, AT&T Pre 3 & TouchPad 32G.
    Hey! I just ordered one in expansys hong kong. it is cheap
  17.    #17  
    Quote Originally Posted by Morpheus20 View Post
    Hey! I just ordered one in expansys hong kong. it is cheap
    Hi Morpheus20, did Expansys say when the device will be delivered to you??

Many thanks
  18.    #18  
    Quote Originally Posted by tonyw View Post
    Oh God, it's even cheaper than the official price! I would had bought it if 16G was available, 8G not enough for me.
    Just checked the pricing again, now it cost HK$4,155, must have been somekind of mistake on the website ...

Price is now HK$4165 from Expansys HK. But no confirmed lead time. Will HP release Pre3 in HK officially?
    Having no hope/anticipation is the best way to avoid disappointment
    sledge007 likes this.
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast