Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By icicle1906
  1.    #1  
    Whenever they come out IMHO. We already have the HP "Touch"stone, "Touch"Smart, and the "Touch"Pad. I don't see why they shouldn't keep with the touching theme throughout the rest of their products. We can have the "Touch"Phone, the "Touch"Tube (T.V.), and the "Touch"Pod just to name of few. I know some people will say we are copying Apple. However, Apple even said great artist don't copy, they steal. This will take the "i" theme to a whole new level with a myriad of devices unlike Apple. Personally, I think the "touch" theme tells consumers that they need to go out and well, touch it. What do you think?
    Attached Images Attached Images
    viper151 likes this.
    Good point and yes I agree. Would be a problem for Marketing, but I understand where you are coming from. Sorli...
    Global Posts
    960 Global Posts
    yeah i was actually a lil bit disappointed they named the 7 inch TP the touchpad go. i was hoping the would be TP7 and the slab device be the TP GO.
    i guess they will get a weird name like veer or pixi for the slab now =\
    Want to help design and write an app?
    follow me at Twiiter @ijip
    THANKS~!!
    Thats a good idea im liking the "touch" theme!
    not a bad idea but TouchPhone sounds awful. maybe something like HP TouchPro
    Very good idea indeed
    Global Posts
    91 Global Posts
    DANG IT!!!!, I love this thing, but I just burned my finger on my TouchToaster!