Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree4Likes
  1. Vij
    Global Posts
    274 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Riboflavin View Post
    Same. I want the same vertical QWERTY slider form. A Pre3 with updated specs and brilliant screen would be perfect, but I also agree they need to release a slab here sooner than later.

Pre3+ for November release, Please!!!
    I FINALLY got to play with a TouchPad yesterday (and Walmart). Fantastic! Now I want that experience on a Pre 3 sized phone :-)
    Global Posts
    148 Global Posts
    HP just revised their "summer release" date, it now reads "Indian Summer Release" date.
    Quote Originally Posted by sjaakb View Post
    HP just revised their "summer release" date, it now reads "Indian Summer Release" date.
    Nice. Ha
    No no no,

HP should release the Pre 3 in september, in its original now outdated form.

Then, in 4 months they should release the Pre 3 Plus, with more Ram and fix any hardware issues that they had with the Pre 3.

Then release it on a carrier where no one wants it, and play ads that cater it to soccer moms.
    Quote Originally Posted by rmausser View Post
    No no no,

HP should release the Pre 3 in september, in its original now outdated form.

Then, in 4 months they should release the Pre 3 Plus, with more Ram and fix any hardware issues that they had with the Pre 3.

Then release it on a carrier where no one wants it, and play ads that cater it to soccer moms.
    Iím still a little fuzzy. Should they completely cripple the GPS on it too or leave that functional?

-Suntan
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12