Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree8Likes
    seriously people, wait ANOTHER 1-2 months for the pre3's release? As if 6 months since its introduction isn't enough?

by this time, I would think a webOS fan would know if they want the pre3 by now or not. Its coming to att, possibly vzw, not to sprint, and a handful of international carriers. Just looking around, you KNOW it will be $149-199 on contract for 2 years, and amazon, wirefly, and other third party carriers will rapidly reduce the price with contract, followed shortly by the carriers themselves reducing prices for various reasons. Its the contract price cost over 2 years that matters, not the upfront cost.

for us customers, whether it comes to att or vzw or both, we will still all deal with software bugs, hardware issues, bug hp and carriers for software updates, ponder the future of webos, wonder when apps will come, etc etc. Its the Palm (now HP) way, the culture.
    you've either accepted it or want to move on...the pre3's release will be the same as the legacy devices, pre2, and veer.

by now, you either want it now or want something else. No reason to wait any longer!
    Sure, I'll pay an extra 50 to a 100 dollars to be one of the first, that's half the fun
    SmartFah likes this.
    Quote Originally Posted by MDsmartphone View Post
    seriously people, wait ANOTHER 1-2 months for the pre3's release? As if 6 months since its introduction isn't enough?

by this time, I would think a webOS fan would know if they want the pre3 by now or not. Its coming to att, possibly vzw, not to sprint, and a handful of international carriers. Just looking around, you KNOW it will be $149-199 on contract for 2 years, and amazon, wirefly, and other third party carriers will rapidly reduce the price with contract, followed shortly by the carriers themselves reducing prices for various reasons. Its the contract price cost over 2 years that matters, not the upfront cost.

for us customers, whether it comes to att or vzw or both, we will still all deal with software bugs, hardware issues, bug hp and carriers for software updates, ponder the future of webos, wonder when apps will come, etc etc. Its the Palm (now HP) way, the culture.
    you've either accepted it or want to move on...the pre3's release will be the same as the legacy devices, pre2, and veer.

by now, you either want it now or want something else. No reason to wait any longer!

Everybody has their reasons for waiting. I know I want the Pre 3; but I have a Pre 2, which is awesome and don't feel the need to upgrade to a Pre 3 on launch day. I also don't like dealing with bugs & hardware issues that come from being a launch day customer, so I generally wait a little before buying new gadgets. Plus, I usually always capitalize on a nice sale by waiting as well.

That's just me though.
    But here's a probable fact. The pre 3 will have bugs and issues, just like every other smartphone. Hp released a buggy touchpad. Apple released a flawed antennae design. The pre 3 won't be perfect out of the box , and may never be with the slow release of updates by the carriers.
    Hmm mobiles.co.uk are doing the pre3 as a free handset and 10.21 (after redemption) a month - 300mins 300 text and unlimited internets... 24 months though.

Is it time to change from my trusty Desire HD.
    Quote Originally Posted by noxis View Post
    Hmm mobiles.co.uk are doing the pre3 as a free handset and 10.21 (after redemption) a month - 300mins 300 text and unlimited internets... 24 months though.

Is it time to change from my trusty Desire HD.
    Helluva deal
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12