1.    #1  
    Alright, I'm happy for the UK that they're getting the Pre 3. I'm happy because it's finally one step closer to being released and i love knowing that it's out there, but i'm starting to feel a little jealousy with that happiness.

The UK version has "More" added to it's page with information and everything about it. I haven't really read anything, i was to excitingly jealous, so i came on here to share with you all, that will probably find out sooner or later. Anyway, Have a gander..

Also, i'm starting to realize that they update their pages later. Morning to them but 12am and later for me in the eastern time zone. Alright i'm outta here, Take a look if ya want. Take care.

HP Pre3 Smartphone | Business Mobile Phones | HP« Official Site

*EDIT*
    They also added the "Accessories" tab.
    No new items though.

*2ND EDIT*
    Added Butler Service
    "Everyone needs a good assistant. That's why you'll get the free 90-day HP webOS Butler Service to help you navigate, organise, and transfer your content. 90 day 24x7 Free On-device and Desktop Chat Support subject to change without notice."

Pretty snazzy.
    butler service stuff def. New - I'll bet the UK launch is imminent....cool. I posted a link a few days ago of a UK site which said a unlocked Pre 3 available august 9
    whats the link i wanna see(:
  4.    #4  
    Quote Originally Posted by zacky59 View Post
    whats the link i wanna see(:
    I thought i already posted it but here it is again.

Quote Originally Posted by xBlackxBlood View Post
    I thought i already posted it but here it is again.

ya... wasnt talking to you
    hmm, now THIS is cool = palm pre 3 accessories and cases, clips, pouches already online!!

Palm Pre 3
    not for sale yett... says preorder
  8.    #9  
    Quote Originally Posted by zacky59 View Post
    ya... wasnt talking to you
    Whoops, ha Sorry. Little confusing.
    ahaa, its alright
    Without any UK carrier offering this phone at a subsidised price on a contract, isn't this irrelevant to all but a tiny handful of enthusiasts?
    Quote Originally Posted by scstock View Post
    Without any UK carrier offering this phone at a subsidised price on a contract, isn't this irrelevant to all but a tiny handful of enthusiasts?
    http://forums.precentral.net/hp-pre-...es-orange.html
    Palm IIIc -> Sony CLI╔ T650C -> Sony TJ-37 -> Palm TX -> Palm Centro -> Palm Pre Bell -> Palm Pre Plus Bell/Verizon Hybrid -> HP Veer -> HP Pre 3 NA -> BlackBerry Classic -> BlackBerry Priv

It's a Late Goodbye, such a Late Goodbye.

Need OEM Palm Pre parts? See here