1.    #1  
    I am in the UK, I am considering returning to a Pre3 (I had the Pre prior to my current Desire HD). I also want a Touchpad but cant afford it out right, I am hoping places will do a combo contract jobby? The Pre3 looks pretty cheap most places so I am hoping for something like 99 up front and 35 a month for 18 months.

Anyone got inside scoop or better yet seen anything like this anywhere?
    I have the answer!

Nobody knows!

How about a little wait and see type thing?

Oops, I mean PRE 3 IS DEAD, HP UNSTOCKING SHELVES AND PACKING NOW
    Neo Enyo 2.0 Twitter App: NOW AVAILABLE | WON REVIEW
    clearview - clear card app for HP TOUCHPAD
    Wild'n Video Poker - AVAILABLE FOR ALL WEBOS DEVICES! | follow for latest updates - @fxspec06

When I went in to carphone warehouse to look at the touchpad the people in there said they expected to be doing a combo deal when the Pre 3 launches, they just had no details on what it would be.
    Well for comparison, at Carphone Warehouse now (FREE Tablets and FREE Smartphones - The Carphone Warehouse) a Blackberry Playbook 16GB / Torch combo goes from 31/month & 339 up front to 46/month & 159 up front.
    Motorola Xoom / Defy combo is slightly cheaper.
    Oh and those are the 24 month deals so unfortunately not quite as good a deal as you're hoping for on the Pre 3 / TP!
    Still seem like decent deals to me though, apart from the 24 month contract.
    given how HP operates, I'd be surprised if there weren't any combo deals, especially if the pre3 debuts around the same time as the spec bumped touchpad.