• Pixel scaling/doubling up
    • Intelligent scaling. Like a liquid layout webpage

Anyone know?
    Pilot 5000 > Pre > Pre2 > Pre3 > Galaxy Nexus
    TouchPad > Galaxy Tab 8.9
    webOS apps are essentially webpages.
    Quote Originally Posted by johnnygewitter View Post
    webOS apps are essentially webpages.
    Yeah, but they dont scale up to the touchpad.

I get where the question is coming from and its a good question. Im not 100% on this but I think the big difference is mojo and enyo apps. The TouchPad was made is enyo and the phones were made with Mojo. Unless the Pre 3 is using enyo when it comes out, I dont think we need to worry.
    Global Posts
    679 Global Posts
    So I guess it's possible that a Pre app has been written with a fixed size screen in mind (480x320) ?
    Pilot 5000 > Pre > Pre2 > Pre3 > Galaxy Nexus
    TouchPad > Galaxy Tab 8.9
    Global Posts
    465 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by jsgraphicart View Post
    Yeah, but they dont scale up to the touchpad.

I get where the question is coming from and its a good question. Im not 100% on this but I think the big difference is mojo and enyo apps. The TouchPad was made is enyo and the phones were made with Mojo. Unless the Pre 3 is using enyo when it comes out, I dont think we need to worry.
    There are ways to make mojo scale up fine in the touchpad. I did it with my app...
    Global Posts
    465 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by RedMist View Post
    So I guess it's possible that a Pre app has been written with a fixed size screen in mind (480x320) ?
    If it was written with the PDK, then it'll be for a certain resolution, but mojo apps will work fine with different resolutions (same app for Pixi/Veer as Pre). My app looked fine on the Pre 3 emulator, so I'm guessing most other mojo apps will be fine as well.