Global Posts
    679 Global Posts
    I've just preordered mine from box.co.uk as they were great when I ordered my Pre2 from them.

Now the long wait until the end of the month. I can't imagine ”this month" can mean anything other than last possible minute in August, if not slightly into September, but I know it will be worth the wait
    Pilot 5000 > Pre > Pre2 > Pre3 > Galaxy Nexus
    TouchPad > Galaxy Tab 8.9
    Quote Originally Posted by RedMist View Post
    I've just preordered mine from box.co.uk as they were great when I ordered my Pre2 from them.

Now the long wait until the end of the month. I can't imagine ”this month" can mean anything other than last possible minute in August, if not slightly into September, but I know it will be worth the wait
    My money is on Monday 15th.

I think I want to find one in a shop and poke it a bit before I buy one
  3. H
    Got a preorder with Play.com.

Is box.co.uk the 16GB version?
    Global Posts
    679 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by H View Post
    Got a preorder with Play.com.

Is box.co.uk the 16GB version?
    It doesn't say, but I would imagine it's the 8MB version. I'll get that version. I'll never fill it, I don't store 100's of Mp3 or photos/videos.
    Quote Originally Posted by RedMist View Post
    It doesn't say, but I would imagine it's the 8MB version. I'll get that version. I'll never fill it, I don't store 100's of Mp3 or photos/videos.
    play.com says 16GB and is due August 31 (Yes, this year!) ...
    no
    I wish!
    Do they usually sell phones sim free and unlocked at places like Carphone Warehouse, or is online the only real way?
    Last edited by Andyf; 08/03/2011 at 06:04 AM.
    Global Posts
    679 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Andyf View Post
    Do they usually sell phones sim free and unlocked at places like Carphone Warehouse, or is only the only real way?
    They will, but they prefer to sell them with contracts and sometimes they will hold on to them for a few weeks ensuring they have stock to cover any contracts they sell.