Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1.    #1  
    EDIT 8/4/11 THIS IS NOW OUTDATED. EUROSTORE HAS CORRECTED THE LINKS. ALL OF THEM NOW POINT TO PREORDER WITH DELIVERY SOMETIME IN AUGUST. BUMMER .

Availability is listed as "in stock" "generally ships in 1-2 business days" (In French or German of course ...).

1). Go to http://eurostore.palm.com/
    2). Click on France or Germany ....... EDIT, 7/31/2011, THIS METHOD NOW ALSO WORKS IF YOU CHOOSE GERMANY
    3). Important step - paste this exact url into the same browser window after clicking on France: http://eurostore.palm.com/epages/Sto...HP-FB437AA-ABU
    NOTE: Right Click on the link and copy the actual shortcut for the link listed here to use for pasting - If you don't get it correct, then you'll find yourself redirected to the UK eurostore's Pre 3 pre-ordering Page
    4). If you got it riight, then you can click on the "Ajouter au panier" (Buy It Now) button.

Next screen capture is of the web page you'll see after you click the checkout button on your shopping cart page. This is where you'll enter your payment and shipping information - all the Palm/HP European countries are availablle to choose from for shipping and payment addresses (United States is not listed, sorry).

Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by TopTongueBarry; 08/04/2011 at 03:32 AM. Reason: Corrected the information and the URL links
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and donít necessarily represent AT&Tís positions, strategies or opinions.
    Nice....worked for me....well...up to the point where I actually could put in info to buy it of course. So did you actually buy one?
    Global Posts
    531 Global Posts
    $720 is too high to justify for this phone, when/if it comes to the US it will be almost half that price (w/o a contract)
    Quote Originally Posted by TopTongueBarry View Post
    Next screen capture is of the web page you'll see after you click the purchase button. This is where you'll enter your payment and shipping information - all the Palm/HP European countries are availablle to choose from for shipping and payment addresses (United States is not listed, sorry).
    HP UK Eurostore doesn't state "Available Now", only the France's one.
    So, could this be just a mistake and the Pre 3 isn't really available or can you proceed with an order from this division?
    Global Posts
    679 Global Posts
    I posted this the other day.
    Pilot 5000 > Pre > Pre2 > Pre3 > Galaxy Nexus
    TouchPad > Galaxy Tab 8.9
    Quote Originally Posted by rashad1 View Post
    $720 is too high to justify for this phone, when/if it comes to the US it will be almost half that price (w/o a contract)
    and when it goes to craigslist it will be even more cheaper. Since it is worldphone with GSM, europeans should be able to use it too?
    Global Posts
    679 Global Posts
    Thank you for contacting the Palm Store Customer Service.

HP / Palm indicated the release of the Pre 3 in mid July. They subsequently communicated a delay in the release date. The delayed release date is Mid August but this is not yet confirmed by HP. We expect to have more information on Friday next week. Your order will be shipped from the first batch that becomes available from HP.
    This is what the customer service team told me..
    Pilot 5000 > Pre > Pre2 > Pre3 > Galaxy Nexus
    TouchPad > Galaxy Tab 8.9
    Quote Originally Posted by RedMist View Post
    me too.
    Quote Originally Posted by RedMist View Post
    Are they kidding?
    And why is France Store stating 1-2 days shipment?
    Totally unprofessional!!!
  10.    #10  
    Quote Originally Posted by GuyFromNam View Post
    AZERTY KEYBOARD right?

EDIT: Never mind. Guess not? It's the same model nr as the QWERTY.
    Perform a web search using this as the keyword: HP-FB437AA-ABU

Information posted by palmpre-france.com indicates this model to be an unlocked GSM Pre 3 with a QWERTZ (note the Z) keyboard.

GFN, Guess we won't know for sure until we receive the one you are ordering for me later today eh?
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and donít necessarily represent AT&Tís positions, strategies or opinions.
  11.    #11  
    Quote Originally Posted by GuyFromNam View Post
    Buy party #2 a locked US one they can work on.
    And they might just pick up (part of) the bill, and ship it back to you.
    (you know what I mean right?)
    yes
  12.    #12  
    Anybody bought one using this process? Amazingly, it's supposedly still working and and orders placed today get marked with a a ship date of Mon Aug 4th .......

Availability is listed as "in stock" "generally ships in 1-2 business days" (In French of course ...).

1). Go to Select Your Language : Palm Store EMEA
    2). Click on France
    3). Important step - paste this exact url into the same browser window after clicking on France: HP Pre 3 Sim Free QWERTY 8GB - Palm Accessories
    NOTE: Right Click on the link and copy the actual shortcut for the link listed here to use for pasting - If you don't get it correct, then you'll find yourself redirected to the UK eurostore's Pre 3 pre-ordering Page
    4). If you got it right, then you can click on the "Ajouter au panier" (Buy It Now) button.

Next screen capture is of the web page you'll see after you click the checkout button on your shopping cart page. This is where you'll enter your payment and shipping information - all the Palm/HP European countries are availablle to choose from for shipping and payment addresses (United States is not listed, sorry).

Last edited by TopTongueBarry; 07/29/2011 at 03:25 PM.
    Global Posts
    131 Global Posts
    I hope they release it really soon
    Anybody bought one using this process? Amazingly, it's supposedly still working and and orders placed today get marked with a a ship date of Mon Aug 4th .......
    I will be ordering from the french eurostore today unless my SFR Entreprises branch tell me they will have it aswell before i leave France.
    Also, Monday is August 1st? August the 4th is on Thursday.
    Also, would anyone recommend me buying a touchstone as well? Or is it not worth the 50 euros?

And why would HP France sell a QWERTZ instead of AZERTY? I don't mind QWERTZ but QWERTY would be perfect.
  15.    #15  
    Quote Originally Posted by joyu12 View Post
    I will be ordering from the french eurostore today unless my SFR Entreprises branch tell me they will have it aswell before i leave France.
    Also, Monday is August 1st? August the 4th is on Thursday.
    Also, would anyone recommend me buying a touchstone as well? Or is it not worth the 50 euros?

And why would HP France sell a QWERTZ instead of AZERTY? I don't mind QWERTZ but QWERTY would be perfect.

RE: The date, my bad. No excuse other than I wrote the post at the end of a long hard work week.

Curious what ship date you will see on your order. Hope to hear of you receiving it by the end of next week.

Please keep us updated ....

Thanks,
    Barry
    RE: The date, my bad. No excuse other than I wrote the post at the end of a long hard work week.

Curious what ship date you will see on your order. Hope to hear of you receiving it by the end of next week.

Please keep us updated ....

Thanks,
    Barry
    I will I am in France until the 15th of August and after that i have to wait until the end of September if they don't ship it before i leave.
  17.    #17  
    Quote Originally Posted by joyu12 View Post
    I will I am in France until the 15th of August and after that i have to wait until the end of September if they don't ship it before i leave.
    If you don't get it before the 15th, you can cancel the order anytime up until a day or so before it gets shipped. I mention this in case the device becomes available after that, you'll be able to pick one up whereever you happen to be at the time.
    This method also works for Germany.
    Attached Images Attached Images
  19.    #19  
    Quote Originally Posted by StephanP View Post
    Nice!
    Bumping this up to make sure the word gets out.

HP Pre 3 available to Buy NOW from HP France and German Eurostores - Ships in 1 - 2 days
    Quote Originally Posted by StephanP View Post
    If the release is imminent, you probably should rather buy from some place else. You could save app. 100 Euro.
    HP Pre 3 8GB | Geizhals.at Deutschland
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast