Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1.    #21  
    Quote Originally Posted by FischOderAal View Post
    If the release is imminent, you probably should rather buy from some place else. You could save app. 100 Euro.
    HP Pre 3 8GB | Geizhals.at Deutschland
    Checked out some of those sites and most are pre-order, but yes the prices are much better.

T Mobile's de site indicates:
    First delivery according to the manufacturer - from approximately 5:08:11!
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and donít necessarily represent AT&Tís positions, strategies or opinions.
    Global Posts
    268 Global Posts
    Damn it, they haven't even readied the Singapore site:

Palm Singapore - Palm Centro and Treo Smartphones, Handhelds and Accessories

all they changed was the url (it was originally something like palm.com.sg)
    And that is with the touchpad launching in a few days time.

Content's still from the old palm site.
    I ordered from Rue De Commerce instead, they said the latest they will send the Pre 3 will be the 8th of August !
    I'm not sure when the phone will launch but they're getting ready. If you "Inspect Elements" on the HP Pre 3 site and search "buy" and hover your mouse over the first one, The "Notify Me" button is highlighted.. and that's on the US site. If you go on the UK site it'll say something similar except "I've seen enough, Let's BUY it already." will be underneath the "Buy Now" AKA "Notify Me" button. So they're definitely getting ready. Sadly they're more ready in the UK rather then the US.. but better late then never.
    Quote Originally Posted by FischOderAal View Post
    If the release is imminent, you probably should rather buy from some place else. You could save app. 100 Euro.
    HP Pre 3 8GB | Geizhals.at Deutschland
    This site lists the following as part of the Pre 3 specifications:
    UMTS-Quadband (850/900/1900/2100MHz)

Is this confirmed? Will we finally have a webOS phone that will be able to do 3G in both the US and Asia/Europe?
    Pre3 (AT&T meta-doctored to ROW) webOS 2.2.4 build 3175
    TouchPad WiFi (32GB) - webOS 3.0.5 build 86
    App Catalog (US) - Vodafone (India)

Treo 180 > 270 > 600 > 650 > 680 > Pre+ > Pre2 > Pre+ > Pre3 & tPad
    Quote Originally Posted by Sanjay View Post
    This site lists the following as part of the Pre 3 specifications:
    UMTS-Quadband (850/900/1900/2100MHz)

Is this confirmed? Will we finally have a webOS phone that will be able to do 3G in both the US and Asia/Europe?
    Should be world phone like Veer....
    Global Posts
    716 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Torakiki76 View Post
    Should be world phone like Veer....
    There is an issue that 3G doesn't always support all the frequencies that 2G does...so even if it supports the right frequencies at 2G, it may not support them as a 3G frequency.
    Quote Originally Posted by Fatfool View Post
    Damn it, they haven't even readied the Singapore site:

Palm Singapore - Palm Centro and Treo Smartphones, Handhelds and Accessories

all they changed was the url (it was originally something like palm.com.sg)
    And that is with the touchpad launching in a few days time.

Content's still from the old palm site.
    Oh, yes? So, Look this and be veeeery happy:

Palm Brasil

Best Regards...
    "If A Man Isn't Willing To Take Some Risk For His Opinions, Either His Opinions Are No Good Or He's No Good!" - Ezra Pound (Poet & Critic)
    (Happy A Lot, As A Good Carioca!)
    I put my preorder at Rue De Commerce(the guys who put up that unboxing just a bit early), and after calling them today, they told me it will be delivered Thursday morning! Since the 24h delivery option cost just one more euro I went for that meaning it will be sendt most likely tomorrow. Are they sending phones out a tad early as well?
    This thread is about the ability to order the Pre 3 in France and Germany. There are other threads in this forum if you would like to discuss the availability of the Pre 3 in other countries.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12