Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree25Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by LurkerX View Post
    Hahahahah, thanks for that. I needed a good laugh tonight.
    I dont see whats so funny. There still hasnt been any official word. Laugh AFTER HP says "No Sprint"

My Pre Does EXACTLY What I Need It To Do, And Thats Why I Have A webOS Relationship.

Facebook: facebook.com/LordSecksie
    Twitter: @LordSecksie
    TextOne: LordSecksie
    Global Posts
    367 Global Posts
    I'm going to go ahead and laugh now, thanks. Have a good time in denial land.
    spudland and kill_dano like this.
    Global Posts
    144 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by LurkerX View Post
    I'm going to go ahead and laugh now, thanks. Have a good time in denial land.
    I didn't know they had opened for business in Egypt already.....
    Casio BOSS->Palm Pilot Professional->Palm M500->Treo 600-> Treo 680->Treo Pro (TP) ->HP Veer<->HP TP<->Pre3<>HP TP 4G
    Conn 6H-> Bach 36->Bach 16L (high Bb plays really flat?(fixed thanks to **** Akright))-> New York Bach 6viii
    Scalpel->Scope->Aesop->Hermes->Sidne->Davinci S>Davinci Si
    Quote Originally Posted by nappy View Post
    Do they specify if they're accepting Mojo or Enyo apps?
    there is no public information on this topic.

I'm sorry, but I made a mistake on the 10-14 days timeframe, though. I just looked it up and for the Touchpad launch, devs got a similar message 3-4 weeks before the launch.

So it should be in the second half of august.
    End of August, eh?

So, what's that about HP 'delaying' the Pre3 then? The only things we heard were "summer" for the Pre3 and "one device every other month" for a roadmap.

April/May - Veer

June/July - Touchpad

August/September - Pre3

(October/November - TP7? Gyst / Myte?)

Just sayin'. It really seems to me like complaining about HP's release schedule sucking because they didn't release a full ecosystem of devices on Day 1 when they are on track with a plan to grow the ecosystem by new devices every two months is a bit silly. It's rolling now.
    BlueTuna, spudland and johncc like this.
    I left Sprint after 10 years because they are not getting any webOS devices in 2011 and locked in unlimited data with Verizon...Pre 3 looks to be landing initially on AT&T and shortly after on Verizon. Pick your poison at this point.
    If "If's" and "But's" were candy and nuts we'd all have a Merry Christmas!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12