Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Like Tree12Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by ratchetjaw View Post
    I wish HTC would have bought Palm instead of HP.
    HTC didn't want them. I wonder if they regret it since losing their patent case with Apple? Palm's patents might have given them some leverage.
    Global Posts
    716 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by threed61 View Post
    HTC didn't want them. I wonder if they regret it since losing their patent case with Apple? Palm's patents might have given them some leverage.
    It would be nice to see HP use those patents just to sue Apple...a weaker Apple means more sales of HP products.
    Better yet, finally reform American patent law so no one can launch stupid suits just to hurt their competitors.
    Global Posts
    716 Global Posts
    Better yet, finally reform American patent law so no one can launch stupid suits just to hurt their competitors.
    If Apple is doing it to HTC, then Apple deserves to have it done to them when Apple is infringing on the original stuff of other companies.
    IMO, this only means one thing. No formal committments from any US carriers. Otherwise, there would have been an announcement by now.
    Global Posts
    162 Global Posts
    Well as you may or may not know HTC bought out S3 Graphics which is in turn counter suing Apple for infringements on their patents.
    Didn't know that, but glad to hear it. Still wish they would have bought Palm.
    Or wish that at least HP would let them design and build webOS phones.
    This thread has meandered away from the original post.

<<thread closed>>
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123