Global Posts
    30 Global Posts
    After stating "end of July" for a while, it now says "Release delayed until approx 21st July"

What do you think? a good sign? I already pre-ordered the device the minute it went for sale there.
    Buy HP Pre 3 | HP Pre 3 Accessories | HP Smartphones | HP webOS
    Pilot 1000> Palm Pilot Personal> Palm III >Palm V> Palm Vx> Palm m505> Palm m515> Tungsten T> Tungsten T2> Tungsten T3> Treo 680> Palm Pre> Pre2> Pre3+Touchpad 32GB
    Well if I remember back a while now mobilesyrup had the Rogers (canada) memo saying Pre3 on the 18th of so. Which happens to be today. Now i know the phone isnt going to miraculously appear but I will be watching Precentral a little bit closer today as I have hope of at least a mention of it.
    Global Posts
    38 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by ratchetjaw View Post
    Yeah i noticed that change this weekend. Hopefully its right around the corner. Have had my order in for a few weeks
    Do clove take the money for the pre order straight away or when the order is shipped?
    Quote Originally Posted by dcbo89 View Post
    Well if I remember back a while now mobilesyrup had the Rogers (canada) memo saying Pre3 on the 18th of so. Which happens to be today. Now i know the phone isnt going to miraculously appear but I will be watching Precentral a little bit closer today as I have hope of at least a mention of it.
    Take it for what it's worth... my friend who works at Robbers in marketing says that if the phone is not one of their high profile phones, nobody hears about it till it actually launches. So there IS hope it magically appears on Robbers.

That was definitely the case for the Pre 2 when it launched.
    Global Posts
    130 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by zepnik View Post
    After stating "end of July" for a while, it now says "Release delayed until approx 21st July"
    they changed it again. now it says: "Release delayed until end of August"