1.    #1  
    ... To be a real business phone ?
    Would you care to clarify?
  3.    #3  
    Quote Originally Posted by naranek View Post
    Would you care to clarify?
    well it's for signing electronic contracts where you draw your sgnature on the screen, all anroid devces and iphone suppot this service and super slow hP does not... Just wait I think alreay hp is a loser with this pre 3 they are screwing the biggest customers at sprint not releasin this phone and by the moment they turtly release it t wll be so outdated... It's a shame. I still have overclockedd pre on sprint but who knows maye I'll have to get iphone 5 even I love webos more than any other os. P.s. Sorry for mistypess - it's pre's keyboard I gues alray is so tired and has bad contacts insde.
    Global Posts
    716 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by fantomaas View Post
    well it's for signing electronic contracts where you draw your sgnature on the screen, all anroid devces and iphone suppot this service and super slow hP does not... Just wait I think alreay hp is a loser with this pre 3 they are screwing the biggest customers at sprint not releasin this phone and by the moment they turtly release it t wll be so outdated... It's a shame. I still have overclockedd pre on sprint but who knows maye I'll have to get iphone 5 even I love webos more than any other os. P.s. Sorry for mistypess - it's pre's keyboard I gues alray is so tired and has bad contacts insde.
    You clearly don't understand the big problem we have right now, and that is the service providers(carriers) MUST allow the phone on their network. HP could build the phone, but if Sprint does not allow the phone on its network, that is just wasted money for HP. AT&T and GSM-based carriers can use the same device with software/branding changes, so there is very little risk to make a GSM version of the Pre 3 since it will work on pretty much across Europe, and on AT&T, plus in 2G mode for T-mobile(unless the comm chip supports T-mobile 3G frequencies as well).

It's not HP, it's ALL about Sprint needing to say "We will allow the Pre 3 on Sprint".
    Aw c'mon. Another thread turns into Sprint this and AT&T that. It's getting really old.

For the original question - seems like you're talking about some signature application, so it's just a matter of someone creating an app. I suspect there are different schemes for handling the said signatures, so if you need a specific signature service your best bet is contacting them directly.