1.    #1  
    In the Sky video posted on youtube, it's running on ATTs network, on H+, and shows off ATTs navigator.

Also another pic showing off this was being used on JUNE 29th, 2011

Here are some pics for you guys:

So we have seen a real live running VZW and ATT Pre3... nothing on Sprint so far.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    You're right. It is definately on ATT.

I wish HPalm luck if they plan to release this -in the coming months-, and those "coming months" inadvertently coincides with the launch of the iPhone5.

If anything this indicates that ATT is definately getting the Pre3, which kind of makes sense since they got the Veer first.

Oh well. Looks like my jump to Android is getting closer...

Although, I have been debating switching to Verizon and getting a Pre2. I have 5 lines with Sprint and now that (1) Sprint did away with my 25% discount to the 3 additional lines, and (2) there is essentially going to be an additional $50/mo in smartphone charges due to the extrea $10/mo 3G/4G tax... my new Sprint bill is $65/mo ($780/yr) higher than it was a year ago.

As such, the price difference between Sprint and Verizon is now almost inconsequantial. I mean it is still a little bit more, and I get a 15% discount with them, but I'd be getting better coverage.

I know people in my area with ATT and they hate it. No coverage here. So I know I'm not going ATT.
  3.    #3  
    Quote Originally Posted by virtualkyr View Post
    You're right. It is definately on ATT.

I wish HPalm luck if they plan to release this -in the coming months-, and those "coming months" inadvertently coincides with the launch of the iPhone5.

If anything this indicates that ATT is definately getting the Pre3, which kind of makes sense since they got the Veer first.

Oh well. Looks like my jump to Android is getting closer...

Although, I have been debating switching to Verizon and getting a Pre2. I have 5 lines with Sprint and now that (1) Sprint did away with my 25% discount to the 3 additional lines, and (2) there is essentially going to be an additional $50/mo in smartphone charges due to the extrea $10/mo 3G/4G tax... my new Sprint bill is $65/mo ($780/yr) higher than it was a year ago.

As such, the price difference between Sprint and Verizon is now almost inconsequantial. I mean it is still a little bit more, and I get a 15% discount with them, but I'd be getting better coverage.

I know people in my area with ATT and they hate it. No coverage here. So I know I'm not going ATT.

VZW will kill you with its data and at a 2/GB per phone clip too... You are going to have to shell out $30/phone for only 2GB/phone. Thats an additional 150 dollars to your bill not including your minutes(which you do not get any mobile to any mobile) and text messaging.

Im stuck where you are though... well see what happens.
    Global Posts
    716 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Vyruz Reaper View Post
    VZW will kill you with its data and at a 2/GB per phone clip too... You are going to have to shell out $30/phone for only 2GB/phone. Thats an additional 150 dollars to your bill not including your minutes(which you do not get any mobile to any mobile) and text messaging.

Im stuck where you are though... well see what happens.
    And people wonder why I hate Verizon? AT&T may not have as stable a service, but I don't feel like AT&T rips me off, even if it is expensive. Keep in mind that if you use WiFi most of the time, 2GB really is plenty of data for most people.
    Lol, i use to have an unlimited data plan, then i noticed that i don't even use 250 mb of data. I have wifi at work and at home, saved me a bundle. I switch up to 2 gb whenever i go on road trips and such just in case

As far as At&t and Verizon goes. Most of the stories i read are either just plain haters or have had a bad experience.
    Current: Palm Pre 2
    History: [Palm] Pre Plus - [IOS] iPhone 3GS, iPhone 3G - [Blackberry] Pearl 8120, Storm 9530, Bold 9000, Bold 9700, Torch 9800 - [WP7] HTC HD7S - [WM] HTC Fuze - [Android] HTC Aria
    Global Posts
    716 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Rei VI View Post
    Lol, i use to have an unlimited data plan, then i noticed that i don't even use 250 mb of data. I have wifi at work and at home, saved me a bundle. I switch up to 2 gb whenever i go on road trips and such just in case

As far as At&t and Verizon goes. Most of the stories i read are either just plain haters or have had a bad experience.
    Well, Verizon is the local phone company where I live, so it makes sense that I hate them.