Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree7Likes
  1.    #1  
    We all know the guy...

PAAAAAALM!!

Well the Pre3 is taking way too long to hit the market, and we need a release date! No one is better for the job than the infamous youtube member Releasemypre. I'm starting a petition to get him to make a video to get HP to get the Pre3 in our hands before it becomes obsolete! Whose in??

1. Vasekvi

-- Sent from my Palm Pre using Forums
    I liked those videos, +1!

-- Sent from my Palm Pre using Forums
    W370 -> 3500c -> Instinct ->Pre -> Legend -> Pre 2 -> Bold 9900 -> iPhone 4 -> iPhone 5 -> HP Pre 3
    Rogers -> Fido -> Bell Mobility ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------->
    I like them too and have posted wondering where he was when we need him, but since Palm/HP was behind them, I doubt they will do it and target anyone like Sprint. We need our own ski mask audition.
    The value of knowledge is not in its possession, but in its use.
    Yup. I totally support this.

Or if that doesn't work we'll aggressively invite Stephen DeWitt and firmly persuade him to make it happen.
    Palm IIIc -> Sony CLIÉ T650C -> Sony TJ-37 -> Palm TX -> Palm Centro -> Palm Pre Bell -> Palm Pre Plus Bell/Verizon Hybrid -> HP Veer -> HP Pre 3 NA -> BlackBerry Classic -> BlackBerry Priv

It's a Late Goodbye, such a Late Goodbye.

Need OEM Palm Pre parts? See here
    Quote Originally Posted by ToniCipriani View Post

Or if that doesn't work we'll aggressively invite Stephen DeWitt and firmly persuade him to make it happen.
    I took your pic & put it on Palm's FB fan page.
    Let's see if they respond.
    The value of knowledge is not in its possession, but in its use.
    I really liked that guy's videos and this would be a good time for a Release the Pre 3 video. So, if you're reading this, masked Palm guy, we need you more than ever!!
    I think even the Palm guy gave up on the Pre3.
    Global Posts
    343 Global Posts
    Yes please bring him back!
    I dont think he cares anymore since he changed to android :P
    Global Posts
    71 Global Posts
    You do know that the PAAALM guy was actually an actor hired by then Palm to do all those funny little videos. Just a FYI.
  13.    #13  
    somehow i doubt that.
  14.    #14  
    Ok guys and gals, lets let him know by going to his youtube page here:

http://www.youtube.com/user/releasemypre

And send him a message asking to make a new video. Respond back on here when complete.

As for me: done!

-- Sent from my Palm TouchPad using Forums
  15.    #15  
    Heres the message I sent:

"Ok youve achieved hero status with the webos community. We would like to somewhat aggressively invite you to release a new video to get HP to give us a release date for the Pre3. And to show you what we mean, I brought a link!

http://forums.precentral.net/showthread.php?f=325&t=288493"

-- Sent from my Palm TouchPad using Forums
    Global Posts
    423 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Titano View Post
    I think even the Palm guy gave up on the Pre3.
    He is using an Android now, I doubt he will release a video.
    Still it would be fun to make something like: HPPPPPPPPPPPP!! You are losing customers every dayyyyyyyyyyyyyy!! WAKEUP MOFOS!!
    Floren Munteanu
    why queued - My blog
    Global Posts
    463 Global Posts
    Just curious how you guys know he's using Android now? I'm kinda bummed about that. I loved his videos, particularly the mother's day one.
    Last edited by ashykat; 07/24/2011 at 10:09 PM. Reason: typo
    Well the guy did use an iPhone during the great Pre release protest...
    Palm IIIc -> Sony CLIÉ T650C -> Sony TJ-37 -> Palm TX -> Palm Centro -> Palm Pre Bell -> Palm Pre Plus Bell/Verizon Hybrid -> HP Veer -> HP Pre 3 NA -> BlackBerry Classic -> BlackBerry Priv

It's a Late Goodbye, such a Late Goodbye.

Need OEM Palm Pre parts? See here
    We should all just protest the Pre when it releases, and not buy one on any network for the first 15 days.
    16 Candles, The Breakfast Club SB, Friday SB, App Catalog Fix, Palm Pre/Pixi - USB Modem, TMC Workaround, SCRIM Changing OTF

The fastest way to install Preware on your WebOS device.
    Put your device in Developer mode.
    From your PC download the Preware installer from http://get.preware.org
    Run the Preware installer while the WebOS device is connected with the USB cable to your PC.
    Vualla Preware is installed.]
    Global Posts
    463 Global Posts
    I worry all that would accomplish is them putting less effort into making it better, haha.
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast