Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Like Tree15Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by rgonzal10 View Post
    Hey Everyone,
    Remember today is Natiional Pre3 on Sprint Day! Celebrate! Join me at rgonzal10 on twitter and retweet my posts to HP, sprint and anyone else you like.
    Went to retweet your posts, but your posts are set to private. Love the idea of this, but alas your tweets are just like the Pre3 status....hidden and frustratingly non-existent.
  2.    #42  
    Quote Originally Posted by Slowshutter View Post
    Went to retweet your posts, but your posts are set to private. Love the idea of this, but alas your tweets are just like the Pre3 status....hidden and frustratingly non-existent.
    I, unlike HP and Sprint, can "make it right" and tweetsbare now open and public again...so retweet away
    Global Posts
    716 Global Posts
    The sad thing about this entire situation is that while it might seem upsetting that Sprint does not seem like the Pre 3 will ever show up, no other carriers are getting it either, and even an unlocked version isn't showing up ANYWHERE. I would be more concerned about the Pre 3 being unreleased on any carrier than about Sprint at this point, since it seems more likely that the Pre 3 just won't get released at all.
    Guys

I went to sprint store yesterday and for what I hear I don't think PRE is coming to Sprint anytime soon.
    Quote Originally Posted by Harvey32 View Post
    I just realized that I may have been neublous about protesting in Overland Park.

Was it clear to all that I meant Sprint's Corporate Headquarters in Overland Park, KS? If not, that's what I meant.
    instead of protesting, try this:

buy about 25 pizzas and have them delivered to their product management department. Tape a picture of a pre3 to each box.
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123