Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree1Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by ToniCipriani View Post
    According to the Feb announcement, Pre 3 is supposed to have two versions, 16GB and 8GB.
    Thanks. Not sure how much use an 8Gb is going to be - interesting to see the price point differentials when its finally released.
    ___
    My Palm PDA history: m130 > Tungsten T > Tungsten T|X > Pre 2 > HP Pre 3 (unlocked)
    My Mobile history: Nokia 5146 > 3110 > Samsung D900 > N73 > Nokia 6300 > Pre 2 (convergence!) > HP Pre 3
    My Tablet history: HP TouchPad 32Gb (model A - 1st gen)
    Quote Originally Posted by msdavies View Post
    Thanks. Not sure how much use an 8Gb is going to be - interesting to see the price point differentials when its finally released.
    If price difference will be substantial between 8GB and 16GB, I could see some going with 8GB.
    Quote Originally Posted by msdavies View Post
    Plenty. I've been through a Pre Classic, Pre Plus and now a Veer, i.e. 8GB, then 16GB and back to 8. I realized I never used the additional 8GB on the Plus. I have enough videos for the week plus music to not repeat.
    combine that with a TouchPad....the selling "feature".....TTS. Don't get me wrong, more is always better, in terms of storage, but depends on price too, especially after shelling out $500-800 on your TouchPad.
    Due to the cancellation of the penny, I no longer give 2 about anything. I may however, give a nickel
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12