Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree3Likes
    Well, there's certainly a Verizon version in the works... either they will have to not call that one 4G, or have an LTE radio...
    maybe its a secret update. The phone has been delayed a few times. What if its being done to get on sprint! dreaming but ya no.
    Tikkanen likes this.
    Quote Originally Posted by bigwood212 View Post
    maybe its a secret update. The phone has been delayed a few times. What if its being done to get on sprint! dreaming but ya no.
    "Few" times? Where did you get few from?
    Palm IIIc -> Sony CLIÉ T650C -> Sony TJ-37 -> Palm TX -> Palm Centro -> Palm Pre Bell -> Palm Pre Plus Bell/Verizon Hybrid -> HP Veer -> HP Pre 3 NA -> BlackBerry Classic -> BlackBerry Priv

It's a Late Goodbye, such a Late Goodbye.

Need OEM Palm Pre parts? See here
    Quote Originally Posted by bigwood212 View Post
    there is no basis for thinking it has been delayed. It was always expected to arrive after the touchpad.
    Quote Originally Posted by ToniCipriani View Post
    Then Veer 4G is the fourth generation of....?
    The Veer 4G is not a fourth generation phone it's a first gen Veer 4G phone.

I said fourth gen Pre because on the picture of the browser tab it had 4G before Pre 3. How many 4G phones say 4G in the name first?

Therefore, I'm assuming the 4G in the tab referred to the Pre 3 being a fourth gen Pre and not that it's on a higher speed 4G network.
  6.    #26  
    Quote Originally Posted by draztikrhymez View Post
    The Veer 4G is not a fourth generation phone it's a first gen Veer 4G phone.

I said fourth gen Pre because on the picture of the browser tab it had 4G before Pre 3. How many 4G phones say 4G in the name first?

Therefore, I'm assuming the 4G in the tab referred to the Pre 3 being a fourth gen Pre and not that it's on a higher speed 4G network.
    than here look at this header...

HP Pre3 4G Smartphone, Applications | HP Official(R) Site
    Quote Originally Posted by laoh View Post
    Unlike 3G, 4G is just a convenient marketing naming ploy used by carriers in any way they wish. There's no set standard for 4G.
    There is a standard..just that no carrier yet achieves it and they still market it as 4. Yeah its faster but its not even close to the standard.

its bull<<mod delete>> called marketing
    Last edited by bevcraw; 07/10/2011 at 07:19 AM.
    <<modified thread title>>
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12