1.    #1  
    I was watching this new show on USA called Suits. Toward the last 10mins of the show i saw this and paused it and took a pic using my pre minus. Sorry about the quality. Hopefully somebody can do a better job getting a screen shot from Hulu when its on there.
    http://cdn-forums.precentral.net/images/icons/icon1.gif

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

I wanna say Pre3
    Looks too small to be the Pre 3...
    If "If's" and "But's" were candy and nuts we'd all have a Merry Christmas!

Global Posts
    423 Global Posts
    Is a Pre2 or Pre.
    Floren Munteanu
    why queued - My blog
    its a pre2 you can tell because the pre2 is curved around the keyboard such as in a banana form and the pre3 is straight. Definetly a pre2
    definitely a Pre2
    You actually got me excited for a bit there. But then I noticed the keyboard was that of a Pre(2).
    "Life is Hard... it's harder if your stupid"
    - John Wayne
    So I've been into USA Network shows since Monk and one of their new summer shows, Suits, featured either a Pre 2 or Pre 3 at the end of their 3rd episode. I want to say Pre 3 bc the screen is bigger, but it's not a high quality, so i can't be sure except that it is a Pre phone.

I saw it too. I just couldn't tell what model it was, but it looked small to be a Pre3.
    Gina Torres from "Firefly"!?

That must be a phone from the future!
    looks like a pre2

maybe pre plus
    Definitely a Pre2 and not a 3
    Pre 3 is noticeably bigger then that.
    Good show!
    "Patience, use the force, think." Obi-Wan

Ready to try Preware? Get this first: Preware Homebrew Documentation
    IKR! haha and sorrrry! LoL i'm an '09 pre minus user, so i'm not up to date on these new fancy pre 2's and 3's haha. Well anyway it's publicity right!
    Lol I love that show and I didn't even catch that.

Another USA show hp advertises on is Covert Affairs. There are hp monitors and computers everywhere. How cool would it be to have a cia agent pull out a veer or a pre3? Wish they would considering they already advertise on the show.

-- Sent from my Palm Pre using Forums
    Global Posts
    268 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Vyruz Reaper View Post
    looks like a pre2

maybe pre plus
    The Pre Plus has a Green calling screen while the Pre 2's calling screen is Blue.

I'm presuming she was actually were talking on the phone with another character that is.
    <<threads merged>>