Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 34
Like Tree10Likes
  1.    #1  
    or better yet;

    HPPPPPPPPP why when you promised a summer released now you added more wait time to us? Fall?? Serious?

    I need a laugh for all this wait
    Where is the guy? Paaaaaaalllm
    11B1P likes this.
  2. #2  
    Summer isn't over until Sept 21st.
  3.    #3  
    Quote Originally Posted by Achill3s View Post
    Summer isn't over until Sept 21st.
    exactly.. HP roadmap shows " Pre3 coming in the Fall " meaning you will get it in between sept 21 - Dec 22
  4. Tikkanen's Avatar
    Posts
    54 Posts
    Global Posts
    56 Global Posts
    #4  
    Quote Originally Posted by jovanny27 View Post
    I need a laugh for all this wait
    Where is the guy? Paaaaaaalllm
    He gave up and got an Evo I kid! HP Palm Pre3 on Sprint!
  5.    #5  
    Quote Originally Posted by Tikkanen View Post
    He gave up and got an Evo I kid! HP Palm Pre3 on Sprint!
    hahahha no wonder.. he gave up a longgg time ago.. he's probably upgraded to the evo 3D.. he's third upgrade in 2 years
  6. #6  
    Were is this guy any way? Did HP abduct him?
    "Life is Hard... it's harder if your stupid"
    - John Wayne
  7. T3CK's Avatar
    Posts
    414 Posts
    Global Posts
    423 Global Posts
    #7  
    Ya, I want to know too... I liked his videos.
    Floren Munteanu
    why queued - My blog
  8. #8  
    Quote Originally Posted by Rennat View Post
    Were is this guy any way? Did HP abduct him?
    He's on Android.
  9. RafRol's Avatar
    Posts
    544 Posts
    Global Posts
    570 Global Posts
    #9  
    Visor/Sprint Springboard Expansion Module > Visor Platinum > Tungsten E > Centro (work) > Palm Pre
    T3CK, mike5 and spudland like this.
  10. Andreas's Avatar
    Posts
    896 Posts
    Global Posts
    936 Global Posts
    #10  
    Quote Originally Posted by Achill3s View Post
    Summer isn't over until Sept 21st.
    ..and Australian summer havent even started in september, if I get one by christmas im happy.
    Treo 180 270 600 650 Centro Pre Pr3 tPad tPad4G
  11. T3CK's Avatar
    Posts
    414 Posts
    Global Posts
    423 Global Posts
    #11  
    Quote Originally Posted by 6tr6tr View Post
    He's on Android.
    It looks I'm heading there myself also... 12days and counting until I make a final decision.

    Quote Originally Posted by RafRol View Post
    Awesome doodle.
    Floren Munteanu
    why queued - My blog
  12. #12  
    yawn, more needy entitled consumers (all from one country, most of them from one carrier) trying to blackmail a global corporation into releasing a product it obviously feels isn't ready to be released because it might otherwise lose single customers.

    do any of you how many more customers HP stands to gain if they release a product without (m)any flaws? do you know how mad you'd all be if HP threw the Pre3 out this week running unoptimized webOS 2.1.5.9 without touch-to-share and other advertised features to be delivered in an OTA update?
    do you even care about that or do you just want to complain, hoping that if you complain enough about the phone not being released now you may have a chance to complain even more about the phone's premature release later?
    alonhzn, tntdean and Rennat like this.
  13. #13  
    Quote Originally Posted by GodShapedHole View Post
    yawn, more needy entitled consumers (all from one country, most of them from one carrier) trying to blackmail a global corporation into releasing a product it obviously feels isn't ready to be released because it might otherwise lose single customers.

    do any of you how many more customers HP stands to gain if they release a product without (m)any flaws? do you know how mad you'd all be if HP threw the Pre3 out this week running unoptimized webOS 2.1.5.9 without touch-to-share and other advertised features to be delivered in an OTA update?
    do you even care about that or do you just want to complain, hoping that if you complain enough about the phone not being released now you may have a chance to complain even more about the phone's premature release later?
    Oh good morning Debbie Downer! Wake up on the wrong side of the bed this fine HPalm morning?
  14. alonhzn's Avatar
    Posts
    124 Posts
    Global Posts
    130 Global Posts
    #14  
    Clove.co.uk changed the estimated date from July 18th to "Release delayed until late July"
    I know it's not new but it's the first time i see it in a reputable source....
  15. #15  
    Quote Originally Posted by Anthony81586 View Post
    Oh good morning Debbie Downer! Wake up on the wrong side of the bed this fine HPalm morning?

    Sorry for being so unreasonable, sunshine.

    ARRRGH!!! WHERE IS MY Pre3 FOR SPRINT!?!?!? This is an outrage HP! YARRRGH EVO3D!!!

    better now?

    again, really sorry for having busted the bandwagon with my stupid silliness, calmly proclaiming that HP isn't gonna do anything for any of you personally and that they should only release stuff when it's ready.

    of course all that REALLY matters is the Pre3, on Sprint, NOW!!!!!
    Rennat likes this.
  16. Targon's Avatar
    Posts
    502 Posts
    Global Posts
    716 Global Posts
    #16  
    Quote Originally Posted by GodShapedHole View Post
    yawn, more needy entitled consumers (all from one country, most of them from one carrier) trying to blackmail a global corporation into releasing a product it obviously feels isn't ready to be released because it might otherwise lose single customers.

    do any of you how many more customers HP stands to gain if they release a product without (m)any flaws? do you know how mad you'd all be if HP threw the Pre3 out this week running unoptimized webOS 2.1.5.9 without touch-to-share and other advertised features to be delivered in an OTA update?
    do you even care about that or do you just want to complain, hoping that if you complain enough about the phone not being released now you may have a chance to complain even more about the phone's premature release later?
    As I have been saying recently in different posts, the problem isn't that there may be a delay, the problem is that we went from February when the product was announced to July when LEAKED information says that the product has been delayed(from summer in the initial announcement to Fall), and HP has not told us anything about what is going on.

    Seriously, how hard would it be to say "We ran into some QA issues in the release of WebOS 3.0 for the Pre 3, and as a result, we have delayed the release". Or "The situation in Japan has caused some delays in parts needed, so the product release has been delayed. As a result, rather than releasing our flagship device with specs that are no longer considered high end, we are also upgrading the specs in the Pre 3 so when we DO launch it, it really will be a flagship device that will knock the next iPhone on it's ***". These sorts of things may not make us any happier with the delay, but at least it shows that HP isn't just sitting on a product waiting for the carriers to "approve" the devices.

    As it stands now, if HP were waiting on the carriers, the company could offer financing to buy products at full price, or discounted prices for those who have a Palm device already(to make it right). Giving those with an original Pre or Pre Plus for example might get it for $300 off contract, and for the GSM version, unlocked so we could use it on any carrier.

    If they talk to us and tell us more than "We can't talk about it", that would help calm most users, but this silence is PATHETIC. Don't keep us in the dark about what is going on!
  17. #17  
    The cute girls Paaalm guy got in his videos leads me to believe he got an iphone.
  18. #18  
    Alternatively don't announce a product, such as the pre3, until it's actually ready to launch in a few weeks after carrier approval and testing has already begun. The pre3 should not have been announced in feb if they weren't ready to make it available.
  19. alonhzn's Avatar
    Posts
    124 Posts
    Global Posts
    130 Global Posts
    #19  
    Quote Originally Posted by ratchetjaw View Post
    dam this is new news to me. Was hoping I would have mine soon

    edit: just got my email from Clove :-(
    I just hope late July won't become early September...
    spudland likes this.
  20. Targon's Avatar
    Posts
    502 Posts
    Global Posts
    716 Global Posts
    #20  
    Quote Originally Posted by alonhzn View Post
    Clove.co.uk changed the estimated date from July 18th to "Release delayed until late July"
    I know it's not new but it's the first time i see it in a reputable source....
    A delay of 1-2 weeks isn't a big deal, but as others have said, if it gets delayed to the end of August, that is more of a problem. Realistically, if the phone is delayed into September, it SHOULD get a spec bump, perhaps a dual-core 1.2GHz to keep it as a flagship device.
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions