View Poll Results: Will you buy the Pre 3

Voters
119. You may not vote on this poll
  • I'll buy it no matter when it comes out.

    64 53.78%
  • I will buy it if it comes out in summer.

    26 21.85%
  • I wont buy it if it comes out in fall.

    29 24.37%
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 21 to 26 of 26
  1.    #21  
    The sad thing is HP seems to be making the same mistake that palm made with releasing their phones. They build up hype and a community that is ready to buy and then they drag out the release date and by the time the phone comes out everyone just buys a new Android phone/iphone
  2. #22  
    Ill buy a pre 3 if it comes out on sprint. Else ill wait out my contract and see if anything come out. If nothing comes out Ill renew my contract and pick up an easy rooted android and pull out my college OS books and see if I can work some magic on dual booting
    Sprint pre -> Motorola Photon 4G
  3. #23  
    i can't believe that some people here would really buy it no matter when it came out. would you really still buy this phone of it was released in December? or how about January?
  4. #24  
    For the most part, I'm still quite pleased with my Pre-. Sure, it's not shiny and new, and can be sluggish now and then, but it does what I want in a phone. I can wait unless my current phone falls apart. If that happens, I have my wife's old Pre- as a back-up, or if I feel like jumping the gun, I'm pretty sure I'd be happy with a Veer.
  5. #25  
    Waiting on Pre 3 currently on Pre- on Sprint...will switch carriers if i have too but i cant see myself leaving webOS...
  6. Thead's Avatar
    Posts
    317 Posts
    Global Posts
    322 Global Posts
    #26  
    Quote Originally Posted by Emceesquared View Post
    i can't believe that some people here would really buy it no matter when it came out. would you really still buy this phone of it was released in December? or how about January?
    Yeah. Why not? I wouldn't expect to pay $199 for it by then but I'd still get it. If the os is the most important aspect of a phone for me, why wouldn't I get the Pre3 in January if it's still the newest webos phone? Should I switch to android so that my phone can be 1.8Ghz (or whatever they are by then) instead of 1.4 but have an os that I don't want?
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Posting Permissions