Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Like Tree11Likes
    ^^^ This all amounts to:

"Patience, use the force, think." Obi-Wan

Ready to try Preware? Get this first: Preware Homebrew Documentation
    Quote Originally Posted by vza33 View Post
    ^^^ This all amounts to:

I don't think that this amounts to losing.

This is the classic cell that Charles Schultz would draw after Charlie Brown's team lost again.

I don't think that HP has lost and I don't think that we are on a losing team. It is just a rain delay where we "missed a product cycle last year..."
    the reference is to crying, isn't it?
    vza33 likes this.
    Quote Originally Posted by milominderbinder View Post

This is the classic cell that Charles Schultz would draw after Charlie Brown's team lost again.

I don't think that HP has lost and I don't think that we are on a losing team. It is just a rain delay where we "missed a product cycle last year..."
    That picture reads as general frustration to me, and I have to say for me it sums it up pretty succinctly.

-Suntan
    vza33 likes this.
    From another perspective, I think this works too:
    Global Posts
    204 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Cantaffordit View Post
    how can a date be delayed if there isn't a date? They said it would be after the touchpad.
    Agree, slightly. The problem is the Veer released via a "soft-launch". A lot of hopes for HPs strategy (WebOS) were then resting on the Touchpad being released, and very soon after TTS with the Pre3. The reason a lot of us are here is that we want WebOS to continue and we do this because we know that Palm chose not to refresh PalmOS and instead released WebOS as a rewrite. So will HP finally "launch" the Veer with no Pre3 in sight? Time will tell.

It is all really a mess. I'm keeping my Pixi until it totally dies.
    Palm III -> Treo 90 -> Treo 650 -> Motorola Q -> Treo 755p -> Pixi -> Sprint FrankenPixi+ -> Blackberry Bold 9930
    treal likes this.
    Can anyone remember the plan of one device every other month? so far I think it's coming along nicely. Veer in may, Touchpad in july, Pre3 in september, and so on.
    Quote Originally Posted by milominderbinder View Post

The reference was to anguish, not losing.
    "Patience, use the force, think." Obi-Wan

Ready to try Preware? Get this first: Preware Homebrew Documentation
    Quote Originally Posted by spork141 View Post
    didn't have a choice I was struck with the "Stuck in headset mode bug".... couldn't alk on phone
    im in the same boat.. its fixed then broken.. its totally random.. I could be watching a you tube video and the sounds goes out and it goes into headset mode.. it sucks when you cant even use your phone...
    Global Posts
    679 Global Posts
    I've been told (today) that, in the UK at least, "HP are expecting them to land in week or so." By this I imagine they are on a container ship on their way to the UK..
    Global Posts
    110 Global Posts
    There are way too many rumours & the first time I cannot care less tbh. Have waited enough so will switch to WP7 Mango if Pre3 not launch by then.
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123