Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
Results 61 to 76 of 76
Like Tree13Likes
  1. #61  
    Quote Originally Posted by Targon View Post
    AT&T calls HSPA+ 4G...stupid misleading crap since HSPA+ is really a 3G technology that can get speeds close to the INITIAL LTE speeds. Still, what would be nice would be if HP were to sell replacement comm boards for the Pre 3 that would add LTE support to an existing phone.
    Pre3 Plus with LTE would let you make a Frankenpre3
  2. #62  
    "Pre3+"? Kinda like how they ahd the Pre and the Pre+ with the extra RAM? VZW is probably making time to lock down all the good features of the phone so you have to pay extra to use their services.
  3. T3CK's Avatar
    Posts
    414 Posts
    Global Posts
    423 Global Posts
    #63  
    Quote Originally Posted by timeweb2 View Post
    ... True multitasking remains a WebOS virtual exclusive and until you lose it you don't realize what you had. For that alone I'll hang in with my Pre+ or even move to a Pre 2 rather than another, lesser function Android/Apple/Blackberry unit.
    Unless you decide to install the app on Android. Then you have WebOS multitasking, on top of your phone multitasking. I guess you can get sick of so much multitasking after all... one thing is sure, it is not WebOS exclusive.
    Floren Munteanu
    why queued - My blog
  4. ToddK's Avatar
    Posts
    666 Posts
    Global Posts
    905 Global Posts
    #64  
    The rumors are true.

    Sprint will NOT carry the Pre3.

    They WILL, however, carry the Pre4 4G in late Fall.

    From a "trusted source".... ;-)

    That is all.
  5. ToddK's Avatar
    Posts
    666 Posts
    Global Posts
    905 Global Posts
    #65  
    Merry Christmas.
  6. #66  
    Quote Originally Posted by ToddK View Post
    The rumors are true.

    Sprint will NOT carry the Pre3.

    They WILL, however, carry the Pre4 4G in late Fall.

    From a "trusted source".... ;-)

    That is all.
    So you are saying that they are going to make a Pre4 which will have 4G capabilities? Is this a prediction? Would this be something like how they made the Pre- and then came out with the Pre+ with mild upgrades to make it better?
  7. Sim_1's Avatar
    Posts
    54 Posts
    Global Posts
    155 Global Posts
    #67  
    Quote Originally Posted by T3CK View Post
    Unless you decide to install the app on Android. Then you have WebOS multitasking, on top of your phone multitasking. I guess you can get sick of so much multitasking after all... one thing is sure, it is not WebOS exclusive.
    Thanks for this hint! I've been looking for ages for an App like this. Will try it right away on my Galaxy S2.
  8. dohcstunr's Avatar
    Posts
    53 Posts
    Global Posts
    68 Global Posts
    #68  
    webOS is dead to me.
  9. T3CK's Avatar
    Posts
    414 Posts
    Global Posts
    423 Global Posts
    #69  
    Quote Originally Posted by ratchetjaw View Post
    Itching thumb sucks compared to webos, its not even the best for Android
    But it does not make the cards/multitasking exclusive to WebOS as some people say. That was my point.
    Floren Munteanu
    why queued - My blog
  10. #70  
    Quote Originally Posted by dohcstunr View Post
    webOS is dead to me.
    Buh Bye.
  11. T3CK's Avatar
    Posts
    414 Posts
    Global Posts
    423 Global Posts
    #71  
    Quote Originally Posted by ratchetjaw View Post
    I see your point. I just think that app sucks lol. There is a better one on Android. I just can't remember the name and that phone is at home and I am 500 miles away
    I hope you are not referring to , because that is not a multitasking app.
    You can also add the to totally emulate the Pre.
    Floren Munteanu
    why queued - My blog
  12. #72  
    pre 3 to sprint please is the pre 3 4G?
  13. #73  
    webod is getting boring....no new apps getting developed.
  14. libray's Avatar
    Posts
    195 Posts
    Global Posts
    204 Global Posts
    #74  
    Quote Originally Posted by ToddK View Post
    The rumors are true.

    Sprint will NOT carry the Pre3.

    They WILL, however, carry the Pre4 4G in late Fall.

    From a "trusted source".... ;-)

    That is all.
    I doubt AT&T and Verizon would want to carry the Pre3 if that were true.
    Palm III -> Treo 90 -> Treo 650 -> Motorola Q -> Treo 755p -> Pixi -> Sprint FrankenPixi+ -> Blackberry Bold 9930
  15. #75  
    Quote Originally Posted by ToddK View Post
    The rumors are true.

    Sprint will NOT carry the Pre3.

    They WILL, however, carry the Pre4 4G in late Fall.

    From a "trusted source".... ;-)

    That is all.
    I think your source is full of crap....I have a very good source (owns 7 Sprint stores) and he said their next webOS phone would be the Pre 3...in January.
    If "If's" and "But's" were candy and nuts we'd all have a Merry Christmas!


  16. #76  
    BTW, my last post was calm and civilized....notice no caps and no exclamation points...
    If "If's" and "But's" were candy and nuts we'd all have a Merry Christmas!


Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Posting Permissions