Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
Like Tree59Likes
  1.    #1  
    First week of september and like I have been saying in all my post it is going to have wimax radio inside .... why the delay...I know because I have a connection omg... just listen...
    Global Posts
    960 Global Posts
    haha, ure funny but it seems like you may be on the right track.
    Want to help design and write an app?
    follow me at Twiiter @ijip
    THANKS~!!
    hopeful
    @agentmock

Audiovox SMT5600 (WM) --> Cingular 8125 (WM) --> Sprint Mogul 8525 (WM) --> Palm Pre (webOS)- --> Sprint Franken Pre2 (webOS) + 32gb Touchpad (webOS)
    geez I could wait until january or longer if only HP said the pre3 was coming to sprint.
    Wimax and a 1230 battery is a match made in hell. This isn't going to happen.
    Quote Originally Posted by markawashington View Post
    First week of september and like I have been saying in all my post it is going to have wimax radio inside .... why the delay...I know because I have a connection omg... just listen...
    is this the Pre3? or the slab phone (virtual, no physical, keyboard) that we've been hearing about?
    "Hello. My name is Knox, and I'm addicted to webOS patches!"
    Quote Originally Posted by KnoxBNYC View Post
    is this the Pre3? or the slab phone (virtual, no physical, keyboard) that we've been hearing about?
    I think this is the rumored slab phone.
    Achill3s' Palm Pre: Modded and patched to death!!
    Global Posts
    322 Global Posts
    I vote we sticky this thread as an example to all anonymous rumors. If it comes true we all hail markawashington as a hero of internet rumorers. If the second week of September rolls around and no wimax Pre3 then we'll see this stickied thread and be able to come point and laugh at him. The hundreds of rumors that people hear and throw out get buried in the mass of threads and we can't remember who was credible and who we know are full of ****. (This post is facetious fyi)
    fmarcanojr likes this.
    Global Posts
    213 Global Posts
    When I was looking at the TouchPad at Best Buy, the HP rep said that he was told in his training class, "The Pre3 will launch on all major carriers." I presume Sprint still qualifies as a major carrier.

Of course, the same guy tried to tell me the TouchPad was $100 less than the iPad, so visit the Salt Flats on your way to the Sprint Store.
    mehigh and spudland like this.
    The 16GB Touchpad is $100 cheaper than the 32GB iPad2, and $139 cheaper than the ipad2 16GB with 3G. Just sayin'...
    Global Posts
    893 Global Posts
    I heard the Sprint Pre is launching not only with WiMax but with vibration buffing. Place Pre in microfiber baggy, place onto freshly waxed car and call repeatedly until buffed to a high gloss shine. The microfiber baggy is a Sprint exclusive.
    Since 2009 we've been "hearing" rumors of sprint carrying a webOS device.. Palm C40.. A year passed and nothing ..In 2010 we heard that for sure a Pre3 was coming to sprint.. So far Zero.. In 2011 we heard a Slab was coming possibly in August.. Well so far Nothing..

Its been 2 years people.. Sprint Mobile Strategy is to NOT take any Risks.. So forget the rumors its not happening.. And to say well Maybe 2012.. *sigh*

-- Sent from my Palm Pre using Forums
    Quote Originally Posted by ijip View Post
    you may be on the right track.
    I think you meant to say "you may be on crack".
    Global Posts
    96 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Mikest View Post
    I heard the Sprint Pre is launching not only with WiMax but with vibration buffing. Place Pre in microfiber baggy, place onto freshly waxed car and call repeatedly until buffed to a high gloss shine. The microfiber baggy is a Sprint exclusive.
    What? What about the son to be launched Samsung Shine on Sprint?
  15.    #15  
    Lastest news I got from my resource about the HP pre 3 is its going to have 1.2 dual core processor. I dont know maybe its going to be the pre3+ .
    <<mod delete>>

Pre 3 to sprint or not is still a rumor as of now
    Last edited by bevcraw; 07/12/2011 at 07:28 AM. Reason: reference to deleted post
    Quote Originally Posted by sketch42 View Post
    Since 2009 we've been "hearing" rumors of sprint carrying a webOS device.. Palm C40.. A year passed and nothing ..In 2010 we heard that for sure a Pre3 was coming to sprint.. So far Zero.. In 2011 we heard a Slab was coming possibly in August.. Well so far Nothing..

Its been 2 years people.. Sprint Mobile Strategy is to NOT take any Risks.. So forget the rumors its not happening.. And to say well Maybe 2012.. *sigh*

-- Sent from my Palm Pre using Forums
    I would hazard a guess to say that sprint's mobile strategy is to be able to claim first. First 4g network, First 3D phone (in the USA), and soon to be the first 4g world phone, the motorola photon. Being the first is to take risks.

What first does webos/hp bring? the first to over promise and never deliver? the first to never make a deadline? the first to deliver an unfinished, unpolished and outdated hardware? the first to have their app store/catalog/market to become a ghost town?
    GTAFan9999 likes this.
  18.    #18  
    To go along with what im telling you which is fact is that no body say the 1.5 dual coming to att ..... so although this post has to be labeled as (rumor) this is in fact true what i tell you.
    fmarcanojr likes this.
    Quote Originally Posted by markawashington View Post
    To go along with what im telling you which is fact is that no body say the 1.5 dual coming to att ..... so although this post has to be labeled as (rumor) this is in fact true what i tell you.
    so basicly the rumor so far out there that sprint will not be carring any webos phones going forward is wrong is what your hearing correct.
  20.    #20  
    Quote Originally Posted by wellwellwell11 View Post
    so basicly the rumor so far out there that sprint will not be carring any webos phones going forward is wrong is what your hearing correct.
    that is correct .... stop listening to the cries of why they haven't got there sprint pre3 ... just like the photon 4g is a world phone so the pre3 is . But coming in september . All this is correct from my source
    fmarcanojr likes this.
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast