Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Like Tree59Likes
  1. dec
    Global Posts
    255 Global Posts
    the only thing that has come out is 'no sprint Pre3' . . . but we'll see WebOS on Sprint . . .Mark is on to something. More info and fuzzy pic's surface soon I suspect ~
    All I can say is I really hope that Mark's source is correct
    Hobbz and feltmoney like this.
    Fact, the Pre3 has made it number one on this list: Sprint Pre3, Loch Ness Monster, Big Foot, Yeti,...

If you've had any close encounters with the Sprint Pre3 please report them to this thread asap! (P.S. Blurry photos taken with a Pre- are more than welcome!)
    Oh the Pre 3 is coming to Sprint, you didn't know?!
    Guess you've been living under a rock or something

I hope this is true. When will thay announce it?
    Slightly encouraging clip from Steven Dewitt on Fox News today...I had just applied for my $5 anniversary reward service credit when I came upon this interview on Fox News. Smart phones were mentioned. Not a strong commitment, but slightly encouraging.

H-P Enters Tablet Rink - Fox Business Video - FoxBusiness.com
    Last edited by kenhiraihnl; 07/19/2011 at 12:42 PM.
    ToddK likes this.
    can I hit off that too?
    $5 service credit? It's a Sprint Premier perk. BTW, in the last sentence of the interview, Dewitt talks about "upcoming quarters" - heard that before. LOL.
    markawashington, what of the latest article strongly hinting at no Pre3 on Sprint? Is your contact still saying Sprint will get the Pre3?
    If Mark's information proves to be correct then PreCentral should hire him as an advisor.
    Anybody ever look at this REAL close?
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Global Posts
    96 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by midmofan View Post

Ahh...beta tester. No wonder we haven't seen it yet!
  13.    #34  
    It seems like every time I post something a new article comes out saying "its very unlikely that there will be a sprint pre3" the media does this a lot because they want information confirmed so people can stop guessing. I will leave it at that!
    markawashington, I'm willing to listen but there is so much negative it's hard to hear. Any other info? Any idea when the will announce it?
    You know......I'll just have to do what I've been doing ever since I got my pre- on opening day. Wait and see what happens when the "suspected release" rolls around. -_-
    Until there is an official announcement with a Sprint or HP logo on top of it that the Pre 3 is coming/not coming to Sprint then it is speculation/rumors on the part of the media and tech website, period.
    Quote Originally Posted by midmofan View Post
    this made my morning!
    Quote Originally Posted by netwrkr9 View Post
    Until there is an official announcement with a Sprint or HP logo on top of it that the Pre 3 is coming/not coming to Sprint then it is speculation/rumors on the part of the media and tech website, period.
    Yes it will be 'interesting' to hear the wail of those who have already switched away from Sprint or added a line elsewhere in anticipation of the Pre 3 not coming to Sprint, if in fact it does come to Sprint. I do plan on switching carriers, but won't do anything until the phone is officially released regardless of my opinion on the rumors.
    Global Posts
    44 Global Posts
    Senior Mark! any new news for the voices in our heads?
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast