Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree10Likes
    $199 for a Pre3 at this point is overpriced, but I suppose it's as likely as any other. $149 would be a lot more appropriate for a phone with it's specifications.
    Global Posts
    782 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by jalexmontes View Post
    HP released the Veer 1 month prior to this timeline so it all must be taken w/a grain of salt.
  3.    #23  
    At this point, all i care is that it gets released this year!
    Global Posts
    716 Global Posts
    There are a few things that many of us will be watching for. Will it be possible to hack together a WebOS 3 update for the older Pre minus/plus? Who knows at this point, but it SHOULD be possible....we may need to wait to see if it comes out for the Pre 2, which is similar enough to the original Pre that things could work.

Now, Bluetooth MAP so Ford SYNC can read text messages would be a nice addition as well at this point. I'd rather have a Pre 3, but if it doesn't come out, I just want the functionality updates. If Verizon releases it, then AT&T shouldn't be far behind since Verizon is the ONLY company AT&T watches, since they don't want Verizon to do stuff first.
    Global Posts
    423 Global Posts
    Charles: Unfortunately we will not have it this month but next month it will be available
    Jose M.: do you happen to have a specific date?
    Charles: I'm sorry to say but that date has not been announced as of yet
    How does Charles knows that Pre3 is available next month, if there is no no announcement date?
    Floren Munteanu
    why queued - My blog
    Global Posts
    56 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by EvilKell View Post
    $199 for a Pre3 at this point is overpriced, but I suppose it's as likely as any other. $149 would be a lot more appropriate for a phone with it's specifications.
    There are more than a few of us that would gladly pay that just to have the Pre3 on Sprint.
    yawn
    Well I have a new Pixi Plus on Verizon until the Pre3 comes out. I'm completely ok waiting until mid August but after that it gets to be a long wait...
    "Life is Hard... it's harder if your stupid"
    - John Wayne
  9.    #29  
    Quote Originally Posted by Rennat View Post
    Well I have a new Pixi Plus on Verizon until the Pre3 comes out. I'm completely ok waiting until mid August but after that it gets to be a long wait...
    im curious...why didnt u get the pre2? its only $50 right now.
    im curious...why didnt u get the pre2? its only $50 right now.
    $50..... on contract. If I get it on contract then I will end up paying $500 for a Pre3. Or I could get a Pixi Plus off contract from a 3rd party online store for $60 and then get the Pre3 for $200 when it comes out. I don't want the Pre2, I want the Pre3. The Pixi Plus or the Pre2 would just be a place holder until the Pre3 is launched.
    "Life is Hard... it's harder if your stupid"
    - John Wayne
    jalexmontes likes this.
  11.    #31  
    Quote Originally Posted by Rennat View Post
    $50..... on contract. If I get it on contract then I will end up paying $500 for a Pre3. Or I could get a Pixi Plus off contract from a 3rd party online store for $60 and then get the Pre3 for $200 when it comes out. I don't want the Pre2, I want the Pre3. The Pixi Plus or the Pre2 would just be a place holder until the Pre3 is launched.
    ahhh i getcha.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12