1.    #1  
    Not sure if it's just my computer, I'll clear my cache and try again.

HP USA | Mobile Products for Consumers, Professionals, and Businesses

Try clicking on the Pre3 details page. It gives you a blank page right now, with the URL:

http://h41112.www4.hp.com/promo/webos/us/en/smartphones/pre3.html?jumpid=ex_r11694_ca/en/hho/psg/us-pre3-launch-mu_chev/webos

Sign of things to come?
    Palm IIIc -> Sony CLIÉ T650C -> Sony TJ-37 -> Palm TX -> Palm Centro -> Palm Pre Bell -> Palm Pre Plus Bell/Verizon Hybrid -> HP Veer -> HP Pre 3 NA -> BlackBerry Classic -> BlackBerry Priv

It's a Late Goodbye, such a Late Goodbye.

Need OEM Palm Pre parts? See here
    Works for me. Might want to try again.
    yep, i load a blank page..
    Page loads fine for me now. It was broken last night though.
    Want to keep up with my exciting new projects? You know where to find me.
  5.    #5  
    Started loading, although bits and pieces of the entire website still isn't quite loading (e.g. if you go to the front page, change banner to Pre3 and click)

Just a site redesign, I guess.
    Palm IIIc -> Sony CLIÉ T650C -> Sony TJ-37 -> Palm TX -> Palm Centro -> Palm Pre Bell -> Palm Pre Plus Bell/Verizon Hybrid -> HP Veer -> HP Pre 3 NA -> BlackBerry Classic -> BlackBerry Priv

Global Posts
    893 Global Posts
    at the rate its development and release cycle is going rest assured you didn't miss a thing.
    It's working for me but a peculiar thing happens when I switch to the webOS, Apps and Accessory tabs. The browser headings, you know the ones on top of the browser, read "HP webOS for 4G Pre3..." and "HP Pre3 4G..." I wonder if they are admitting to AT&T's idea of 4G and releasing it with them. Sigh.
  8.    #8  
    Quote Originally Posted by maleoutkast View Post
    It's working for me but a peculiar thing happens when I switch to the webOS, Apps and Accessory tabs. The browser headings, you know the ones on top of the browser, read "HP webOS for 4G Pre3..." and "HP Pre3 4G..." I wonder if they are admitting to AT&T's idea of 4G and releasing it with them. Sigh.
    Actually that's something new. HP has NEVER used the 4G nomenclature on their own. Even the Veer didn't get it until it was confirmed on AT&T and pretty much stamped on at launch time.

Global Posts
    956 Global Posts
    Heck, with all the delays I would not be surprised to see new FCC files with LTE and WiMax, as I am sure the carriers are more interested in 4G phones than another 3G to collect dust in their 'standard' phone section.

I got a pre 2 now and love this beast, its so so so much faster and smoother compared to my oc'ed pre 1.
    Global Posts
    423 Global Posts
    HP USA | Mobile Products for Consumers, Professionals, and Businesses
    Pre3 page is broken for over one week. Looks how well HP cares about this phone to be released... LOL. I saw this for over a week but I did not wanted to start a thread on this subject.
    Floren Munteanu
    why queued - My blog
    I believe that "HP webOS for 4G Pre3" is pretty damn telling. Most solid info we've gotten about a carrier, and it's from HP. AT&T is clearly the first carrier that will have the Pre3.