Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree10Likes
  1.    #1  
    HP Pre 3 Sim Free QWERTY - Palm Accessories

£399.00
    Availability: Pre-Order Now. Expected to ship: Mid July
    Quote Originally Posted by rwhitby View Post
    We always prefer that people donate in response to tangible items they can use today, rather than for intangible promises about the future that may or may not be possible to achieve.
    way to go Jakeee
    Nice!!

My Pre Does EXACTLY What I Need It To Do, And Thats Why I Have A webOS Relationship.

Facebook: facebook.com/LordSecksie
    Twitter: @LordSecksie
    TextOne: LordSecksie
    So it looks like we could be having a release of the Pre3 and an update for the TouchPad before the end of July.
    "Life is Hard... it's harder if your stupid"
    - John Wayne
    diodo314 likes this.
    Global Posts
    322 Global Posts
    *random comment/complaint/whine about Pre3 on Sprint*
    mehigh, VCI_Cell and sledge007 like this.
    *Slurp* I wonder if they will ship to Australia.. and if it is compatible for use here!
    Quote Originally Posted by sucklingpig View Post
    *Slurp* I wonder if they will ship to Australia.. and if it is compatible for use here!
    Somebody will .. and yes.
    I'll wait for the US model. The UMTS bands would be a better fit for me since I primarily use it here and occasionally in Hong Kong, UMTS 900 would be useless for me since Hong Kong mostly only use 2100 except for one carrier, and the lack of 850 means horrible indoor performance here.
    Palm IIIc -> Sony CLIÉ T650C -> Sony TJ-37 -> Palm TX -> Palm Centro -> Palm Pre Bell -> Palm Pre Plus Bell/Verizon Hybrid -> HP Veer -> HP Pre 3 NA -> BlackBerry Classic -> BlackBerry Priv

It's a Late Goodbye, such a Late Goodbye.

Need OEM Palm Pre parts? See here
    Quote Originally Posted by ratchetjaw View Post
    I tried but the drop down doesnt have United states. I would get it and use on edge till it releases here if it would let me
    You don't need to use it on EDGE. Euro Pre 3 has UMTS 1900, it WILL work with AT&T HSPA, see the Pre3 in the TouchPad reviews. Just that without 850 your rural and indoor performance will suck.
    Palm IIIc -> Sony CLIÉ T650C -> Sony TJ-37 -> Palm TX -> Palm Centro -> Palm Pre Bell -> Palm Pre Plus Bell/Verizon Hybrid -> HP Veer -> HP Pre 3 NA -> BlackBerry Classic -> BlackBerry Priv

It's a Late Goodbye, such a Late Goodbye.

Need OEM Palm Pre parts? See here
    Global Posts
    423 Global Posts
    That is a good sign related to HP offering a Pre3 unlocked (not just AT&T exclusive), in States. I so hope it will happen.
    Floren Munteanu
    why queued - My blog
    Quote Originally Posted by ratchetjaw View Post
    oh okay, well thats even better. Dont know how I will get past the drop down. Will check good ole clove.co.uk and see if they have it for shipping then
    Fantastic Ratchetjaw, please do share with us if you hear anything from Clove. I have previously ordered my QWERTZ Pre minus from Expansys which shipped to Australia - have just emailed them and will post if I hear anything from them about shipping the Pre 3 internationally.
    I ordered only confusion is- 8gb or 16gb no clue from the website.
    minority likes this.
    I would bite but I'm on VZW and all signs are that I will stay there*. So I'll wait for the 3 on here or buy a 2 if it doesn't arrive. Because the 2 I have for work is much better hardware than the + I have for personal use.

* [FYI - I don't want to hear about me paying too much blahblahblah because I did my research and the plan I have now is the best available for my area from any carrier. ]
    IIIXE>Clie:N710C>N760C>NX60>Treo[600>650>700]>Centro>Pre+>Pre2&Touchpad 32GB
    webOS Themes: star-trek-universe star-trek-future Future Trek for Tpad

My CV: http://visualcv.com/egadgetguy
    Global Posts
    279 Global Posts
    Great find! Now for the US carriers to speak up.
    Global Posts
    268 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by sucklingpig View Post
    I'd rather wait for them to actually sell it in Australia though. Chances of getting the pre 3 seem rather high now that the touchpad's going down under.
    I'll wait for it to drop on Verizon the 21st...talked to a long time Verizon customer today and everything he said put me at ease with switching from Sprint. Now I feel like I felt about mid-May of 2009....Christmas is coming early again, lol!
    If "If's" and "But's" were candy and nuts we'd all have a Merry Christmas!

I ordered from clove.co.uk a while ago. Not heard anything about dates since.

They only have a 16GB for £360
    HP's German store does not feature either Pre3 or Touchpad
    september,TP and HP Pre 3 that's 800 ,i wonder why the pres are sold first in the UK cause i haven't someone who has one...no one knows what webos is except me of course no ads no nothing...it would be appreciated if they could bundle that in the way that it makes it to hard to pass.
    i heard that they're loosing the most addictive feature "gesture area altogether "they're about to loose me too
    Global Posts
    110 Global Posts
    I am trying to order but it never gets passing through credit card checking. UK buyer with UK credit card.

Any one got the same issue ? (tired this morning but will probably try again when I get home.)
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast