Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 21 to 36 of 36
Like Tree10Likes
  1. #21  
    Quote Originally Posted by Hobbz View Post
    Great find! Now for the US carriers to speak up.
    +1
  2. #22  
    Quote Originally Posted by FischOderAal View Post
    HP's German store does not feature either Pre3 or Touchpad
    Not true:

    Touchpad on german HP site:
    HP TouchPad | Laptop TouchPad - TouchPad Computer

    Pre3 has not been released yet - but announcement is there:
    HP Pre3 | Business Smartphone - Business Mobile Phones
    Pre -> Pre3 & TP32 -> Nexus 5
  3. mehigh's Avatar
    Posts
    60 Posts
    Global Posts
    71 Global Posts
    #23  
    Quote Originally Posted by FischOderAal View Post
    HP's German store does not feature either Pre3 or Touchpad
    Palm DE: Mobile Produkte für Privatkunden, berufliche Nutzer und Unternehmen
  4. #24  
    Quote Originally Posted by hsukirk View Post
    I am trying to order but it never gets passing through credit card checking. UK buyer with UK credit card.

    Any one got the same issue ? (tired this morning but will probably try again when I get home.)
    I just bought one and it went through. Danish credit card with shipping to Denmark. Bought an accessory (car charger) and used a coupon (WEL-UK7-ACC, found on some website) to get 7 pounds off accessory purchases. Better than nothing. Bought it on the UK site since it was cheaper than buying it in Euro's.

    Let's hope it ships soon!
  5. #25  
    ex-N900 user here, ordered today
  6. #26  
    Quote Originally Posted by tholap View Post
    Not true:

    Touchpad on german HP site:
    HP TouchPad | Laptop TouchPad - TouchPad Computer

    Pre3 has not been released yet - but announcement is there:
    HP Pre3 | Business Smartphone - Business Mobile Phones
    Cheers! I only checked Palm DE: Mobile Produkte für Privatkunden, berufliche Nutzer und Unternehmen and there's nothing in the store about either.
  7. hsukirk's Avatar
    Posts
    109 Posts
    Global Posts
    110 Global Posts
    #27  
    Quote Originally Posted by darkshine View Post
    ex-N900 user here, ordered today
    Lucky you. I tried so many times when I first saw this post but unable to complete.

    Now, I would like to order again but it shows "Currently out of stock."
  8. kelg's Avatar
    Posts
    5 Posts
    #28  
    Quote Originally Posted by ratchetjaw View Post
    Well I said what the heck and just pre ordered from Clove. Says due for release early July so will see I guess
    Have you ordered from clove before? I know you can pre3 order from play.com but it's a little more expensive.
  9. kelg's Avatar
    Posts
    5 Posts
    #29  
    Quote Originally Posted by ratchetjaw View Post
    yes have bought from them a few times. Have always had a good experience. There was a Dell Venue Pro pre order mess but wasnt on CLOVE Dell screwed that release up worse than Hp is trying to do this one lol. Never bought from Play.com.
    Cool!
    I have bought from Play.com many times in the past when I used to live in UK and didn't have any problem with them either.

    Might be pre ordering soon!

    Thanks for the heads up!
  10. Andreas's Avatar
    Posts
    896 Posts
    Global Posts
    938 Global Posts
    #30  
    Play.com, notice the date, hows that for a mid-summer release?

    Treo 180 270 600 650 Centro Pre Pr3 tPad tPad4G
  11. #31  
    After the big campaigns with Veer and TouchPad, do you think HP would just slip the Pre on the market without any fuss? I think we won't be getting any Pres before the official announcement and ensuing ad campaigns from HP. I also asked the Finnish HP about the release date in Finland and they said that they don't know, but it will be communicated well beforehand in newspapers, internet and the HP website. This was a few weeks ago.

    I also asked a reseller, and they said that HP won't bring anything webOS to Finland at least before October.
  12. #32  
    Haha True, depends on what you compare it to, but my point was that they probably won't just put the device out without some advertising, so we're probably not going to get our Pres before we see the ads.
  13. #33  
    Quote Originally Posted by naranek View Post
    Haha True, depends on what you compare it to, but my point was that they probably won't just put the device out without some advertising, so we're probably not going to get our Pres before we see the ads.
    Not really true - advertising usually backs up network launches, because the networks share the cost of advertising and most people won't buy a phone unless it's on contract anyway. Sim-free phones tend to go out unadvertised.
  14. toca79's Avatar
    Posts
    5 Posts
    Global Posts
    10 Global Posts
    #34  
    Meanwhile it is possible again to order the pre 3 on the eurostore (just pre ordered mine), and it still says mid july availability
  15. #35  
    Quote Originally Posted by toca79 View Post
    Meanwhile it is possible again to order the pre 3 on the eurostore (just pre ordered mine), and it still says mid july availability
    yeah, and it was actually still available on luzerntech's own webstore after they removed it from palm's webstore. (they seem to manage palm's store)
    l'm sticking to my order- looking forward to hearing more about delivery dates!
  16. toca79's Avatar
    Posts
    5 Posts
    Global Posts
    10 Global Posts
    #36  
    Quote Originally Posted by minority View Post
    yeah, and it was actually still available on luzerntech's own webstore after they removed it from palm's webstore. (they seem to manage palm's store)
    l'm sticking to my order- looking forward to hearing more about delivery dates!
    Didn't know that!
    Let's cross fingers and hope the date is right, even though i'm afraid we'll see the device in september
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Posting Permissions