Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree1Likes
  1.    #1  
    Or is there a way to spoof the Bluetooth ID? As you can see in the screenshot that he took for the TouchPad review, it shows Pre3 for both wifi and Bluetooth. I guess its possible that he can name his device that...but would he do that to us knowing we are already on edge?!
    Treo 300->Treo 600->Treo 650->Treo 700p-> Palm Pre-> Samsung Galaxy S II Epic 4G Touch (32GB Launch-day Touchpad sustains my webOS need for now)
    4r4qg likes this.
    Probably.

haha i was just going to post this.
    Its a good find(or mess up on Dereks part)
    The Pre 3 is coming you can not hide from it!
    Oh and Derek *wink* having fun with it?

Ooo Josh has one to.
    Palm IIIx >>> Palm V >>> Palm Vx >>> Tungsten T5 >>> webOS 2.1 emulator

Pre|central Peacekeepers
    SO easy anyone can do it! HP webOS First App Tutorial

If i have helped you; please click the Thanks button.>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
  4.    #4  
    Good catch. So reviewers may have received both.
    Treo 300->Treo 600->Treo 650->Treo 700p-> Palm Pre-> Samsung Galaxy S II Epic 4G Touch (32GB Launch-day Touchpad sustains my webOS need for now)
    The Pre 3 is coming soon. *YAY*

Pre|central Peacekeepers

If i have helped you; please click the Thanks button.>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
    I think you should start a poll. I vote yes!
    From Twitter:

AT&T in a pre-release Euro Pre3. “@confusedgeek: @precentral so this pre3 u were using was on what carrier?”
    For the record, I can't wait to actually review and own a Pre3. I'm not sure I want to let this one go.
    Sounds like he's gotta send this one back. Probably named in case he leaves it at a bar... :P
    yes he has one. all reviews with the touchpad also received a pre3 to demonstrate touch to share functionality.
    Quote Originally Posted by stung View Post
    yes he has one. all reviews with the touchpad also received a pre3 to demonstrate touch to share functionality.
    If only the Veer was updated to 2.2 they could have used their review Veers! It's going to be pretty maddening having the two devices and knowing the only thing keeping this feature is a minor software update.
    noticed that too.
    Where things get slick is when the TouchPad is paired up with an HP Pre3. The tablet can take and place calls through the phone, essentially acting as a giant Bluetooth speakerphone. It’s very slick and something we look forward to using when we can become permanent owners of a Pre3. And before you ask – our Pre3 was a pre-production unit destined for Europe, so reviewing it, or even offering impressions (except to say that we want one even more badly now), is out of the question.

Pre|central Peacekeepers

If you read the second part of the review you will see

"We were given a pre-production Pre3 to test out Touch-to-Share"
    Quote Originally Posted by stung View Post
    Agree'd cnet had a Pre3 in their video review to show off TTS too
  14.    #14  
    Quote Originally Posted by Krab19 View Post
    If you read the second part of the review you will see

"We were given a pre-production Pre3 to test out Touch-to-Share"
    Didnt get that far. Saw the pic and had to post. I was hoping for a double-whammy release...on Sprint, no less.

Dreams, yes I know. But you cant blame me for dreaming!
    So does Engadget...
    Global Posts
    82 Global Posts
    This is from the first review under Phone and Video Calls.

Review: HP TouchPad [part 1] | The #1 HP / Palm webOS Community | PreCentral.net

"Where things get slick is when the TouchPad is paired up with an HP Pre3. The tablet can take and place calls through the phone, essentially acting as a giant Bluetooth speakerphone. It’s very slick and something we look forward to using when we can become permanent owners of a Pre3. And before you ask – our Pre3 was a pre-production unit destined for Europe, so reviewing it, or even offering impressions (except to say that we want one even more badly now), is out of the question."
    GO BRONCOS!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by 4r4qg View Post
    Where things get slick is when the TouchPad is paired up with an HP Pre3. The tablet can take and place calls through the phone, essentially acting as a giant Bluetooth speakerphone. Its very slick and something we look forward to using when we can become permanent owners of a Pre3. And before you ask our Pre3 was a pre-production unit destined for Europe, so reviewing it, or even offering impressions (except to say that we want one even more badly now), is out of the question.
    I paired my sprint pixi with a touchpad today on walmart demo unit and made a couple calls.
    Global Posts
    423 Global Posts
    I cannot believe we have ZERO news about Pre3. This is getting ridiculous...
    Floren Munteanu
    why queued - My blog
    They all have Pre 3's as well. They were used to test Touch to Share.
    This would also mean that the carrier announcements for the Pre 3 is imminent, and that all lines of communication for Sprint will be bombarded with wrath & fury from Sprint Pre - users.

Their Facebook page, Twitter Feed, Dan Hesse's email, customer service lines, all will get bombarded.
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast